Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

any1 saw some1 koxp after...

This is a discussion on any1 saw some1 koxp after... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by CroNe nop.. but won't be long till kosxp back !! ITS IS BACK BUT NOT CALLED KOXP ...
Page: 2

notcharlie1871

Originally posted by CroNe
    nop..
    but won't be long till kosxp back !!
    ITS IS BACK BUT NOT CALLED KOXP NEW 1 OUT THATS WHY BETER 30 BUCKS A MONTH THOW (

TunaFishyMe

i dont think kosp has anything to do with drake. I think its the x-fire or whatever its called thats needs the update. Not so sure though. I could use a program to tell my keyboard to do certain things every X amount of seconds. X-fire has to detect the program i think.

notcharlie1871

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i dont think kosp has anything to do with drake. *I think its the x-fire or whatever its called thats needs the update. *Not so sure though. *I could use a program to tell my keyboard to do certain things every X amount of seconds. *X-fire has to detect the program i think.
    NO .. NOT TURE I BEEN AUTOING WITH MY GAMEING KEYBORD FOR LAST 2 MONTH ON A DIFFENT CHAR AND HE IS FINE NOT USEING A 3RD PARTY PROGAM ITS IN YA KEYBORD

TunaFishyMe

lol ok

i know its hard but try to be more coherent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12