Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Any1 Tryed +8 Without Trina?

This is a discussion on Any1 Tryed +8 Without Trina? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH I made rogue shell gaunlets +8 well they are reversed >< 1-5 is easier ...
Page: 4

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH
    I made rogue shell gaunlets +8 well they are reversed >< 1-5 is easier then 7-8

no lol

broke 20 +1 reversed out of 25 or something like that going +2...[/b]
    Much easier going +5 from +1 reversed than +7-+8 non reversed...trust me its simple math.

TheVirus

i got 1 of these from a drop from a lycan
    LOL, well i wasn't really trying to make +8 xD

Originally posted by StoneColdKillah

then i tried upgrading my uniqes to +4

broke rols
    we's
    iron belts
    but got iron neck to +4
    omg. I thought ungrading unique accessories was 100%. Oh well, I'll never get any unique past +1 anyway, so it doesn't matter for me.

Default yes

yes and I losed it :wub: [/i]

Kik0

Originally posted by +8 James+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(+8 James)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-StoneColdKillah

then i tried upgrading my uniqes to +4

broke rols
    we's
    iron belts
    but got iron neck to +4
    omg. I thought ungrading unique accessories was 100%. Oh well, I'll never get any unique past +1 anyway, so it doesn't matter for me.[/b]
    It's 100% to +3...

TOMAFXX

i made my raptor +8 without trina xD just no SS cause too happy i forgot to take one

friend made +8 md w/o trina, but trinas do make a difference. whoever disagrees hasnt tried. i had 6 +7 high class items. 3x mds, 1x glave, 1x harpoon, 1x deep scar. 1 md went +8 and harpoon went +8. i want some1 to get 20 high class items and 10 trinas (when they are tradeable) and try first 10 with trinas and last 10 w/o trina. i bet that they will get more +8 from the trina ones than the ones w/o trinas. just saying this to those who say "trinas only bring ur hopes up" .

TheVirus

i made my raptor +8 without trina xD just no SS cause too happy i forgot to take one
    holy f*ck!! i'd be soooo fcking happy with even a +7 :blink:

friend made +8 md w/o trina, but trinas do make a difference. whoever disagrees hasnt tried. i had 6 +7 high class items. 3x mds, 1x glave, 1x harpoon, 1x deep scar. 1 md went +8 and harpoon went +8. i want some1 to get 20 high class items and 10 trinas (when they are tradeable) and try first 10 with trinas and last 10 w/o trina. i bet that they will get more +8 from the trina ones than the ones w/o trinas. just saying this to those who say "trinas only bring ur hopes up" .
    how rich do you think ppl are?

Originally posted by TheVirus

how rich do you think ppl are?
    it wont be that tough to do. high class item= 100m. so thats 20gb. and trinas will cost like 100-200m. so thats like 30-40 gb. there are ppl who have that kinda money. just ppl like u are poor :P

TheVirus

it wont be that tough to do. high class item= 100m. so thats 20gb. and trinas will cost like 100-200m. so thats like 30-40 gb. there are ppl who have that kinda money. just ppl like u are poor
    **GOOOOOO ME**

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by TheVirus
    it wont be that tough to do. high class item= 100m. so thats 20gb. and trinas will cost like 100-200m. so thats like 30-40 gb. there are ppl who have that kinda money. just ppl like u are poor
    **GOOOOOO ME**
    LOL if i had 40gb i wudnt waste it on shizzle like that xD.

i need some gg items :P:P

sum1 gyft pls :wub:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234