Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMFG how long does it take!

This is a discussion on OMFG how long does it take! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG how long does it take to fucking get the damn site back up they cant be making that big ...
Page: 1

Dragon_slayer

Default OMFG how long does it take!

OMFG how long does it take to fucking get the damn site back up they cant be making that big of a change and if they dont make any changes at all im going to fucking be pissed!

everyones pissed
    its TurkPrimeTimeâ„¢

Dragon_slayer

i can freaking tell! i was on there last nite then i went to view a diffrent page on the site and it started saying this bull shit so GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Banned Senior Member

It's down for your saftey -_-

Dragon_slayer

down for my saftey my ass its going to be the saftey of there fucking lives at stake for being K2 not mine!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Dragon_slayer
    down for my saftey my ass its going to be the saftey of there fucking lives at stake for being K2 not mine!
    anger management?

Otten

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragon_slayer
    anger management?[/b]
    He's 14 you react that way in that age.

just lost .5% to talos <-- pissed

Dragon_slayer

nice try but im not 14 and its just aggrivating when you need to report something to them but no they have the fucking site down!

Im pissed too, cant change my pw

Dragon_slayer

OMFG still down WTF is up with this shit

Optic4l

Originally posted by Dragon_slayer
    nice try but im not 14 and its just aggrivating when you need to report something to them but no they have the fucking site down!
    lol since when has ANYTHING been done for reporting something i believe what ever it is ur reporting will get a aotumated reply n e way

Dragon_slayer

acctualy the scary thought is that i have acctualy had something done b4 and its just something about a paypal thing so lol but i got hacked and reported it and they rolled back my account then wiped it all then rolled it back agin so only i had it and not the guy who hacked me and so it was fresh so it didnt get wiped in the next dupe wipe :P

I just got inside information from K2, the site will be down untill cats go moon..

Dragon_slayer

would not be a suprise they are fucking dumb they acctualy probaly think pigs can fly wouldnt not be a suprise if we saw one of them on the news for jumping off a sky-scraper cause he thought he could fly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast