Anybody else lose mule accounts?

This is a discussion on Anybody else lose mule accounts? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For some reason my mule account is gone. Had all my old event items, candycanes, scales, irreplacable items from old ...
Page: 1

Lawless

Default Anybody else lose mule accounts?

For some reason my mule account is gone. Had all my old event items, candycanes, scales, irreplacable items from old KO etc...from 2 years of playing. Not to mention a good amount of coin in todays market.

says no registered ID, so im assuming it was deleted. I accesed the account fairly regularly to store and take items and coins.

If this is K2's answer to dupers and Koxp usage...Meh i aint even gettin started on it. Check your mule accounts

happend to me but luckily i got worried right before rofd came out so i transferred all my gbs to my main acc

Lawless

well I had less than a bill on the account, its the old event items, and irreplacable odd gear from old ko (6 pages full) that im beyond miffed about. Anybody who knows me knows im painfully legit, so this bites my ass hard.

tolgahan

sometimes if i write my password too long the same thing happens to me too

SillyHo

yeah i had the issue on my acct before...try the forgotten password option and see if they will send you a new pass...i recently accessed a char that was 2 years old and hadnt been used in 16 months or so without any issues :unsure:

ShaiHulud

Default Re: Anybody else lose mule accounts?

Originally posted by Lawless
    For some reason my mule account is gone. *Had all my old event items, candycanes, scales, irreplacable items from old KO etc...from 2 years of playing. *Not to mention a good amount of coin in todays market.

says no registered ID, so im assuming it was deleted. *I accesed the account fairly regularly to store and take items and coins.

If this is K2's answer to dupers and Koxp usage...Meh i aint even gettin started on it. *Check your mule accounts

were any of the chars on that account over lvl 30?

Banned Senior Member

the under lvl 30 wipe was coins only on the chars, not items

type only the first 13 characters of your password or it will give you this error
    or maybe its 11 i don't remember

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by Flippy
    type only the first 13 characters of your password or it will give you this error
    or maybe its 11 i don't remember
    max number is 12, if its 13 or longer ull get the error

one of my old account has like 15 letters in the pw (it was possible before) but if i type more than 11 it says "no such registered id"