sorry if this is noobie but iv bin gone for a while....

This is a discussion on sorry if this is noobie but iv bin gone for a while.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello i haven't bin on in a year or so and i was just accessing my old acc and i ...
Page: 1

kraker

hello i haven't bin on in a year or so and i was just accessing my old acc and i got the id and pass right but on knightonlineworld.com when im trying to hit the change/reset password link under acc info it simply refreshes my page not taking me to the secret question page :S

was this disabled to left only to premium users or something?

anyways ty in advance

they disabled it

kraker

oh wow so does this mean that no more acc selling is being made or is it being done using like email info... for im not sure if i wana continue playing a char that can never be sold due to the fact that im not sure if i rememeber the sq... seeing how i cant check it and all...

so how does acc selling go down..?

minhking

If you want to change password you will need to submit a customer support ticket in submitting support section. Then provide your account infos like click and buy Id. Last 4 credit card digit. Paypal email adress etc. If the infos are right your PW will be changed.

kraker

ah ty vm

ore press the forgot pw and check your mail follow the instructions