Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody help with LICH quest? xD

This is a discussion on Anybody help with LICH quest? xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i know this sounds stupid and i sound like a noob even asking but last war i tried and ...
Page: 1

stevouk

Default Anybody help with LICH quest? xD

Well i know this sounds stupid and i sound like a noob even asking but last war i tried and just kept on getting killed over and over, i never even reached the LICH's once so in tonight war if anyone would take 10-20 minutes to help me just post here, and for the orcs who read this post, dont wait for me coming..biatches xD :P

Actually, I'm gonna get whole Karus Nation to start winning wars so I can do my quest too :lol:

stevouk

Originally posted by Devile
    Actually, I'm gonna get whole Karus Nation to start winning wars so I can do my quest too :lol:
    lol :P yeah, karus never had a chance :P ...No actually i belive the other day they won :rollseyes:

please?? :wub:

Actually, if Karus cared about wars, humans wont have a chance of winning a single war. But we dont, so we keep loosing.

The King thing would help a lot, but is broken.

Hostage

It would be awesome to do that quest. Im not on until the late war, and we never win. Its pretty lame, im gettin sick of it. <_<

Maybe some of you noticed but me, leetzeroc, flipper, judgmentday were golems last war and each time the humans come out of runar, we ran to the golem spot.
    a few hh noticed and came into the spot, some got expd, and some got pwned by us.i'll fraps next time

Hostage

Originally posted by Devile
    Actually, if Karus cared about wars, humans wont have a chance of winning a single war. But we dont, so we keep loosing.

The King thing would help a lot, but is broken.

Wheres Adis?

stevouk

lol xD

i need help? please? :P

Well i could help you, not by killing it but like this:

my brother said it is bugged. We have to meet in moradon and you put me in your friend list, in war i'll run to lich and you tp to me with friend scrolls :P

its bugged, my brother said it ( i'm not sure)

Trii

lol guys. i made 2k np in 30 minutes at 9am war. only way we lose is cuz noones guarding Warders, and once they're gone all of the human force is going to our base so we get locked up.

stevouk

heh well like i say if anyone wants to help me..it will only take 10-20 mins lol

:wub: h43r:

Sweet

I would do it! :wub:

But I'm on ares... :rollseyes:

stevouk

lol....:P that doesnt help xD

stevouk

up!!!! fast!!!! h43r: :blink:

stevouk

up!!!! fast!!!! h43r: :blink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast