Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anybody know Dwight?

This is a discussion on Anybody know Dwight? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dwight is gg come girakon...
Page: 2

SokoBo4

Dwight is gg
    come girakon

MacedonianSlayer

dwight is gg. we were in some clan

also he was pot maker for relic h34r:

ty didi ... and j didi is right and stefan knows that ... now my last try to get any ko item ( and yeah i planned to give stefan something from the deal ) ..
    and i got SCAMMED by this guy .. -.-[/b]

you still had II +7, and other crap, i ask you to give me instead of a replacment ROC, but u just ignord me and still do to this day.

Items plx <_<

you still had II +7, and other crap, i ask you to give me instead of a replacment ROC, but u just ignord me and still do to this day.

Items plx <_<[/b]
    I game them to my ex-partners cuz we kinda scammed because of me .. so its " My fault" so i gave them the rest.. .
    if i will be back to ko ( im talking to twizto atm .. trying to solve it out ) u will get ur roc moeny or w/e .

RiseAgainst_

I game them to my ex-partners cuz we kinda scammed because of me .. so its " My fault" so i gave them the rest.. .
    if i will be back to ko ( im talking to twizto atm .. trying to solve it out ) u will get ur roc moeny or w/e .[/b]
    In my book IF thats true play deserved his roc more than those guys. You lost his roc and you also &#39;kinda got them scammed&#39;

Play deserved it more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12