Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

anybody recommend site to sell gbs?

This is a discussion on anybody recommend site to sell gbs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; never tried any but need some gbs to buy some armor in moradon. thanks not sure if this is against ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    176

    Default anybody recommend site to sell gbs?

    never tried any but need some gbs to buy some armor in moradon. thanks
    not sure if this is against this site rules, so please just pm the site url or something. thanks
    Last edited by mrmagic2009; 07-02-2010 at 08:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    577

    Default

    thepowerlevel

  3. #3
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    I wouldn't trust any of them... You can never know when they decide to "forget" to give you the money. Safetiest way is you buy from a player here.

  4. #4
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    166

    Default

    gameim.com

  5. #5
    mr.fox Senior Member henkish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    I wouldn't trust any of them... You can never know when they decide to "forget" to give you the money. Safetiest way is you buy from a player here.

    thats the same thing imo...

  6. #6
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by henkish View Post
    thats the same thing imo...
    Not necessarily if you buy from a trustable person.

  7. #7
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    I wouldn't trust any of them... You can never know when they decide to "forget" to give you the money. Safetiest way is you buy from a player here.
    thepowerlevel is 10x more trustable then the average trader on this forum.
    I gave them 150$ of gb's, before they payed me. And they gave me the money afterwards. so really GG

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    thepowerlevel is 10x more trustable then the average trader on this forum.
    I gave them 150$ of gb's, before they payed me. And they gave me the money afterwards. so really GG
    thanks for thepowerlevel recommendation, i tried them out last night and has no problems

  9. #9
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    thanks for thepowerlevel recommendation, i tried them out last night and has no problems
    No problem

  10. #10
    Senior Member jesseblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Gogo support Goldfarmers and then complain about blocked exp-spots, cheaters and messed up bifrost. lovely.

  11. #11
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    Gogo support Goldfarmers and then complain about blocked exp-spots, cheaters and messed up bifrost. lovely.
    Those gb's will come in the system anyway (resellers) LOWEST PRICE always counts so if you don't buy them your friends will buy them.

    And you give those poor china farmers a job, so it is not bad at all.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    Those gb's will come in the system anyway (resellers) LOWEST PRICE always counts so if you don't buy them your friends will buy them.

    And you give those poor china farmers a job, so it is not bad at all.

    If everyone would stop buying then the game would be a lot cleaner. But since most people are to lazy to farm for themselves they rather screw up the game to have an advantage over others

  13. #13
    Senior Member KOnewb1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    If everyone would stop buying then the game would be a lot cleaner. But since most people are to lazy to farm for themselves they rather screw up the game to have an advantage over others

    the game was Fuked long b4 we started buying GBs from the gold farmers Sorry but its the truth

    aka when turkey invaded

  14. #14
    Senior Member MrHankey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hell after Draven
    Posts
    67

    Default

    If u buy gbs buy those from some player who is trusted

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    East Coast, West Coast,and WorldWide
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Might as well find a recommended seller here on this forum, too many people have problems with transactions with the gold sites.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •