Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

USKO Getting better

This is a discussion on USKO Getting better within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just returned back to USKO after getting unfairly banned in EUKO and i can say that there are less cheaters ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Default USKO Getting better

just returned back to USKO after getting unfairly banned in EUKO and i can say that there are less cheaters in USKO pk zones then there are at EUKO the sheriff system seems to help loads

can someone explain this sheriff system to me ? U get to DC/report people or what ?

there are 3 sheriffs from each nation who are picked trustable active people and they can throw people in ''jail'' which they will have to spend like 20 hours to get out of if they dont have any mana pots if they do it will still take them like 6 hours straight and they can even get banned if thrown in jail multiple times

Banned Member

i just heard a story about sheriff in usko. a player was selling item from 16 gb. sheriff said sell me from 10 gb. he didn't and went to jail because of sheriffs.

they are making tons of money. instead of hiring employees making sheriff system is putting users as a stupid.

Little archer Senior Member

still... no one on their right mind would go back to it

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Those sheriffs are Turkish like us,
    There isn't Turkish sheriff on C-West
    dont think ur safe.

Hmm he didnt want to go to jail which u can get out of in about 2 hours if u stack ur char up with mana pots and also get the sheriff banned by taking a ksc while inside and putting it on forums(they actually look at these) so he gave them 6 gb cut ur sh1t out no one cares stop telling stories like a little girl

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    i just heard a story about sheriff in usko. a player was selling item from 16 gb. sheriff said sell me from 10 gb. he didn't and went to jail because of sheriffs.

they are making tons of money. instead of hiring employees making sheriff system is putting users as a stupid.
    You are a true definition of a dumbass i swear. Never seen some1 retated like u.

Back to topic; The sheriffs cant send cheaters to jail by themselves. They need to work together to catch the cheaters and report it. It requires 2 sheriff report to send some1 to jail not 1. I dont care about the Turkish servers and Turkish sheriffs but in cwest snipes and others r doing superb job. Thy all get in contact each other, even go to krowaz zone to send those kxpers as well. Just log in and u wll notice it right away.

INB4 more stupid posts of monster

ya forgot about this also i play ronark no cheaters here either

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    You are a true definition of a dumbass i swear. Never seen some1 retated like u.

Back to topic; The sheriffs cant send cheaters to jail by themselves. They need to work together to catch the cheaters and report it. It requires 2 sheriff report to send some1 to jail not 1. I dont care about the Turkish servers and Turkish sheriffs but in cwest snipes and others r doing superb job. Thy all get in contact each other, even go to krowaz zone to send those kxpers as well. Just log in and u wll notice it right away.

INB4 more stupid posts of monster

You are the retarded one. You could at least know what game you are playing and not be totally blind

And thousands of more players like that one hiding themselves

also, the image is called "2009522212510" which is a KSC date, means its from 2009!

i know ur trollin and all but id like to see how can u reply to dis

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    also, the image is called "2009522212510" which is a KSC date, means its from 2009!

i know ur trollin and all but id like to see how can u reply to dis
    I honestly don't think he's trolling. I think he's genuinely this stupid and naive.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    I honestly don't think he's trolling. I think he's genuinely this stupid and naive.
    im more surprised on why you havent infracted him for spamming the same shit 30 times and starting countless flamewars.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

He hasn't spammed anything. Each post is genuinely made based on what other people say. Stupidity of the post doesn't equate to spam. On that same token, he hasn't started any flame wars either. For some reason you guys get so mad at his naivety though, I don't quite get it but it's slightly humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    For some reason you guys get so mad at his naivety though, I don't quite get it but it's slightly humorous.
    which makes him a pretty successful troll, even if hes not aware of whats going on lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast