anyone

This is a discussion on anyone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone having the problem with x-patch wher it like says initializing or something and then it just sits there? i ...
Page: 1

_random_

anyone having the problem with x-patch wher it like says initializing or something and then it just sits there?
    i left it for like 10min once then it disappeared and then i started up knight then it worked and now it happeneing again and i dont wanna wait that long to start knight.

anyone else got thta problem???

uhh.. rarely. if that happens i just go to Task Manager -> process -> end KnightOnline.exe . then i just try the launcher again and it usually works. if not, repeat and rinse.

dliel

uhh.. rarely. if that happens i just go to Task Manager -> process -> end KnightOnline.exe . then i just try the launcher again and it usually works. if not, repeat and rinse.[/b]
    +1

Smoker

crack my balls open and feed my body to the dogs if i'm wrong but this is the wrong section i think

bazzeeka

suck my nuts call me charlie but i think smoker is right! good on ya dude someone needs to tell em