Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Havvk warrior ORC DIEZ scamer

This is a discussion on Havvk warrior ORC DIEZ scamer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HawK (orc warrior) aka sergio torres aka legolas_vip THE SCAMMER Besides everything, some of you guys know me, cause i ...
Page: 1

WonG

HawK (orc warrior) aka sergio torres aka legolas_vip THE SCAMMER
    Besides everything, some of you guys know me, cause i got lot of trades for us$ and i always gave the item, i've never scammed ppl.
    ill explain now why...
    Around 9 months a go this guy who was helping me to make a trad,e offered me to use his paypa,l so i could deposit the money and them he would send me the money by an agency (wester union money gram or whatever he wanted to use), what happen is he never sent me the money, first he told me his paypal got blocked and things like that, i've been waiting for 9 months an he didn't give me any money of the trades , 280$ from 2 trades, the first trade 200$ from [email protected] ( aka OBSENE) and 80$ from another user [email protected]

it does as 2 weeks it partly gave of payment a MS me +8/80 after long time

last it sells many items and it does not pay to me what it must to me whenever I speak to him invents a new excuse to me

now it says that one goes away of the KO and it does not pay to me what must to me : \
    well i just want to show everyone, what kind of person he is.

srry for my bad english i speak spanish and i use traslate

maybe anyone can explain better for me

RiseAgainst_

You need to explain more..

WonG

Havvk HAS NOT BEEN PAYING to me FOR 9 months is something but that to explain?

wait...huh? i'm lost... I bought a raptor from you a long time ago...and i dont get what ur saying...

havvvk

Very hard to read what you are saying, I will talk to sergio tomorrow about this, I'm sure its just a misunderstanding.

WonG

obsene u remember when u buy to me the raptor ?

yes, i remember

gravedigga_bg

Hmmmmmmm i'm sure there must be an explenation to this.

TaDaaa

Havvk is one of the most legit and honest player in all of KO. You might want to have more proof before you take him on bro. If not STFU, and stop trying to make a GG look bad.

Banned

Havvk is one of the most legit and honest player in all of KO. You might want to have more proof before you take him on bro. If not STFU, and stop trying to make a GG look bad.[/b]
    NO1 can say he is a scammer. If you think he isnt trustable player why you was trust in him? (He never scammed / hacked / ppl, and no using cheats) <- 101% ppl can trust him <_<

awww Havvk is legıt :wub:

Havvk is one of the most legit and honest player in all of KO. You might want to have more proof before you take him on bro. If not STFU, and stop trying to make a GG look bad.[/b]
    +1

Roberto

guy i was trading with havk before 1 moths mybe 2, we made a deal for my raptor +8 and i gave him and he sad he will give me items next day,and he gave me.He is not scammer mybe he forgot 2 send you money?

StaticBlaze1

Baf3rt was legit too and look where he is now.... tripleOG4life was legit too.... u gotta stop judging people by their names (altought i vow for Havvk, not incriminating him, just making a point.) and start judging for their attitudes....

Sustain

He is not scammer mybe he forgot 2 send you money?[/b]
    LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    y ys sorry y forget to send you many sory.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast