Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

anyone able to log in right now?

This is a discussion on anyone able to log in right now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^^^^ -.-...
Page: 1

oSTUo

^^^^ -.-

no server down again

wtf?pwt?

cant even open the launcher here...

Banned Senior Member

Like Allways>,<

Roberto

i have 2 many users loged in lols

Hello Idiots who still play this upfucked game.
    After a hardworking day and a hard fight against 5koxper we found macroing on smilodons while we ignored all the CZ cheaters we decided to take a break for a day. This decision just took us 5hours, we did it in the time where we should have done the mainteance so we reschedulet it for today, we will do it asap as we finished our brake. thank you for being stupid enough to pay for this game! & please visit our new side www.k2-koxptrial.com/TRsidekeyloger to get a 5day free koxp programm witch includes alot of game-play advances.

kvantan

Hello Idiots who still play this upfucked game.
    After a hardworking day and a hard fight against 5koxper we found macroing on smilodons while we ignored all the CZ cheaters we decided to take a break for a day. This decision just took us 5hours, we did it in the time where we should have done the mainteance so we reschedulet it for today, we will do it asap as we finished our brake. thank you for being stupid enough to pay for this game! & please visit our new side www.k2-koxptrial.com/TRsidekeyloger to get a 5day free koxp programm witch includes alot of game-play advances.[/b]
    +1

NEMANYA

rlly annoying..

vynzt

i&#39;ve got a prob... launcher says checking version and preparing to start the game and it&#39;s not changing, no error or nothing it keeps as "checking version and preparing to start the game" anyone else?

Footumch

I get the same

Flix

i can only log into ares =S but no other server

* edit* just got a .exe while loading char data

I logged on empty, woke up on ati spot so omg wp here i come xD. But before mobs even appeared i got dc :lol:

every1 has same prolly

GetRichOrDieTrying

got in bowl and dc the second i saw bach

ChickenMaster

it sucks.. i cannt even get launcher.. and i was just about to lvl up today this morning.. fakkkkk

i kill all k2 people if dont get server in few hours...

oh yeah, since how long is been doing this.... last time i was on k2 ares server it was 6 or 7 hours ago.. before i go sleep i got dc and i say thats it i go sleep now..

NOW i wake up and no server- damm you k2 people .. specially that today i have day off from work.. it suppose to be my day off , k2 people give me server damm it...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast