Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

KO's pretty much screwed now.

This is a discussion on KO's pretty much screwed now. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah with this new pin number thing there are gonna be so many players quitting cause of bugged pins and ...
Page: 1

spartikis

yeah with this new pin number thing there are gonna be so many players quitting cause of bugged pins and forgotten emails so they cant log in the website to change anything. GG k2 way to lose my players.

mrmagic2008

i forgot some of the secret questions like 'what is your favourite pet',etc
    actually it turns out that the answer is case sensitive so if you forgot how you answered it, you might never recover lol

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

yep...
    this key pad thing is retarded... it doesn't make ur account from being hacked any safer...

basically then IF sum1 can log in to your account and has your key pad information, then they can take EVERYTHING, meaning your character ( through character seal scroll) all your items (as it is also your unseal/seal for sealing items)

this is such a stupid idea... which wouldn't ya know, NO ONE SUGGEST FOR K2 TO TRY AND FIX? zzz

basically if they wanted to implent this, it should have been for unsealing/ sealing items ONLY not to login to game

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Another one of big k2s screwups, They keep digging themselves underground or what.
    Wonder whether I will be able to recover my seal unseal info from them.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol we should all write to BBB about the bad new security feature :P

lol we should all write to BBB about the bad new security feature :P[/b]
    you sir, have a good idea. lawl go back to dota you fag

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

yep...
    this key pad thing is retarded... it doesn't make ur account from being hacked any safer...

basically then IF sum1 can log in to your account and has your key pad information, then they can take EVERYTHING, meaning your character ( through character seal scroll) all your items (as it is also your unseal/seal for sealing items)

this is such a stupid idea... which wouldn't ya know, NO ONE SUGGEST FOR K2 TO TRY AND FIX? zzz

basically if they wanted to implent this, it should have been for unsealing/ sealing items ONLY not to login to game[/b]
    its not realy to make u safe.. thats only what they advertise....
    they realy did this to prevent shareing and usage of previously hacked accounts.

it's a good idea, wipes out hacks of keyloggers and now it's your own stupidity for getting scammed when you have a sharer.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

it's a good idea, wipes out hacks of keyloggers and now it's your own stupidity for getting scammed when you have a sharer.[/b]
    i 100 % agree bro...screw the sharrers ';-[] i am so happy for suggesting this to ko ';-]

any ideas how can i log to official site? b/c everytime it relink me to forgoten countries and i just cant log in to mykol = i just cant play

i 100 % agree bro...screw the sharrers ';-[] i am so happy for suggesting this to ko ';-][/b]

what about the ppl who cant remeber their seal pw's then? they're screwed....

so i hate this shit

ooo

only sharers get screw. if they add this feature long time ago then it would be fair.

this reminds me of "do or die" in basketball

if u get hacked = everything gone.. instead of just unsealed stuff :P

any ideas how can i log to official site? b/c everytime it relink me to forgoten countries and i just cant log in to mykol = i just cant play[/b]
    For me its like:

First time I press, I get to /Forgoten_Frontiers
    Second time I press, I get to normal KO page.

(btw. I use Mozilla. And i have Tabbuttons)

So if you type it manual just type it twice.

TopCat

any ideas how can i log to official site? b/c everytime it relink me to forgoten countries and i just cant log in to mykol = i just cant play[/b]
    its just a huge number of people are spamming the website and it can only take so much so i guess its gonna take a while before u can log.. newayz same here with me

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast