Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone able to purchase premium?

This is a discussion on Anyone able to purchase premium? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LMAO - you guys have more things to worry about then purchasing premium. Like the fact that NO ONE can ...
Page: 2

Shane1911

LMAO - you guys have more things to worry about then purchasing premium. Like the fact that NO ONE can freakin' log in, or access the main site to submit a support ticket.

BigApple

When I enquired of K2 why i could no longer buy premium from the pus store (and im in USA), via C&B, here's their response:

Hail, adventurer!
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.
    Please note that as your Credit Card Authorization process recently failed you are now limited to the payment options available to you.
    For more information regarding the AUTH code process please visit the following link:
    http://www.gamersfirst.com/faqs.php#g1_billing
    Please be aware that it may take up to 24 hours for your bank to post the AUTH/Refund code on your statement. Some customers have found success when calling their bank and asking for the AUTH code over the phone even when the code does not yet appear on their statement.
    Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!
    Regards,
    Spirit
    Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

So basically K2 trys to turn it around and say its my fault as "your Credit Card Authorization process recently failed'' which is of course impossible as i wasnt able to even try to make a credit purchase. Or possibly i am just misunderstanding how to interpret their vague reply. If K2/GamersFirst want me to jump through hoops to buy something, they should properly explain how to do it. Or maybe this is a new form of quest...if i figure out how to buy premium will i be rewarded with an xp bonuses? :P

All I can say is K2 has turned a $35 platinum sale into a $9 bronze sale, they wont be in business long if they keep that up.

LMAO - you guys have more things to worry about then purchasing premium. Like the fact that NO ONE can freakin' log in, or access the main site to submit a support ticket.[/b]
    I can login just fine... I also bought prem 2 days ago, thanks for all the responses.

woot beepbeep you're here aswell played with ya on a private server for once forgot name of the server tho

i never played on a private server ;p, only played on ares

5DollahSuckySucky

used a cc and been waiting a couple days so far for the statement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12