K2's New Rating

This is a discussion on K2's New Rating within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wahoooo K2 Just received an F on the Bureau of Better Business (BBB) Complaint Experience Statistics Complainants allege that during ...
Page: 1

Mediator

Default K2's New Rating

Wahoooo K2 Just received an F on the Bureau of Better Business (BBB)

Complaint Experience Statistics

Complainants allege that during play time server problems or other technical difficulties cause disconnection, resulting in lost gaming items such as body armor, weapons, and coins. Other players complain that the website is not secure, the company runs dupe whipes, or that hackers interrupt play on a frequent basis. Most complainants allege they are unable to contact the company to report problems or request replacement of lost items. They contend that there is no customer service line, and e-mails are not answered. Some players report when they complain via the on-line forum their access is blocked and they are banned from game participation. Players report in some cases, after lost items are returned or replaced by the company, they mysteriously disappear again two or three days later

F Rating Definition
    We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

I found this amusing last month they had a Rating of C now they are down to an F

they had F most of the time they where on, soooo nothing new in this really

Road

I'll be happy the day k2 is shut down. I'll have an exuse to quit then. There are better games out there... I'd pick one with a competent company running it. Can only wait until they are shut down.

DontBanMe

old news...

They were actually rated a "C" for awhile.