Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone bought prem with cc recently?

This is a discussion on Anyone bought prem with cc recently? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried today,entered all my info but it said transaction declined all my info is right so i dont know ...
Page: 1

Rocker911

Default Anyone bought prem with cc recently?

I tried today,entered all my info but it said transaction declined all my info is right so i dont know whats wrong. I searched in forums but those topics about it are really old so i wanna know what it is,has this happened to anyone recently??my guess is im disabled to do it for certain time cus first tries i put some info wrong -.-.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

yes. the last # it asks for besides the CC number is 3 digits

its on the back next to 4 digit numbers which are the last 4 #'s on your CC, its next to those if thats not it then idk :P it worked for me. and its also good to make sure its a CC K2 acceps (just in case)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i did...worked fine

Rocker911

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt

its on the back next to 4 digit numbers which are the last 4 #'s on your CC, its next to those if thats not it then idk :P it worked for me. and its also good to make sure its a CC K2 acceps (just in case)
    mmm...what numbers do u mean the ones on the back next to the last 4 digits...if its that then i guess im wrong on the last field i was entering last 4 digits :blink: ?so is it the last 4 digits or the 3 numbers next to those?

Rocker911

This sucks now i gotta wait 24 hours to try again T_T help plys..is it the 3 digits or the 4 last digits????

can u pay via cc.. if you are outside usa ? (europe)
    cos.. cant use click&pay , cant use the other option.. direct cc.. :S
    so wtf? :wacko:

Rocker911

If u've got an international cc yes although i think even w/o them now u can...but anyways ontopic pls....help me

ty.. btw.. is the 3digit .. that are only written on the back side

Hydr4

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt

nah its not 3 digits its 4 , and btw i did the same yesterday i was trying with my master card but that wouldnt work. and then i used my american express and it worked

Rocker911

Im using Visa and tried the 4 digits but after some failed attempts, i gotta try again in 24 hours T_T

MeatMaster

bought last night.. worked fine

Rocker911

*sigh* then i guess i gotta try tomorrow when ima ble to again, thx for everybody for the help

I've got a Visa CC ...

But i cant buy premium with C&B for some reasons , and when i try to get it with CC, it says that I cant because i'm not a North-American user ...

:wacko:

I cant buy premium that sucks :angry:

TristoN

Default Re: Anyone bought prem with cc recently?

Originally posted by Rocker911
    I tried today,entered all my info but it said transaction declined all my info is right so i dont know whats wrong. I searched in forums but those topics about it are really old so i wanna know what it is,has this happened to anyone recently??my guess is im disabled to do it for certain time cus first tries i put some info wrong -.-.
    worked for me i bought with cc 0 prolbmes

Yun_Yuuzhan

Works for me too. The bitch is that you now actually have to enter your name and address as it appears on your cc statement. The slightest typo causes an error. K2 changed this between Sept-Dec '05 as I used to just enter a fake address and such.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast