Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone can help?

This is a discussion on anyone can help? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all . my account was blocked week ago after new patch. i am "guilty" of duping. but i never ...
Page: 1

Lu_Tze

hi all
    . my account was blocked week ago after new patch. i am "guilty" of duping. but i never duped never cheat. i have plaed ko (ares server) for over 2 years, created succesfull clan Radical where sa leader i dont tolerate any kind of cheating. i was convinced duper coz i had over 30 gold bars in inn. but all of them were legit. we got it from felankor. only our ally radical,deus manus inferno have been killing felancor for over 6 months and by now we killed about 200 dragons. me as clan leader was keeping gold bars as klan items. and here it is . my fault. i am blocked now. clan has no leader online.gms dont answer on pms, customer support send only automatic responses doing no help at all. my gold premium running, noone wants help. can u help me somehow??

SpinalTap

Only way to get yourself unblocked if CS has stopped answering any of your support tickets is to send tickets from someone else's premium account. In which you will have to verify all your account information for your char w/ C&B number, CC number, the payment history information. After this, then they might start talking to you, and give you some type of response. This is K2, so I wouldn't get your hopes up

Vishnu

Hahahahahahahaha, some people just gets what they deserve. I hope your char will be banned until it rot.

atm you wont get any help because of the server isues..
    when they fixed it you need to catch a gm online to explain him wy you got 30gold bars in your INN.
    (and check your payment history to know the total amount of the money you wastet in this game, i heard Compliance is a nice gm..)

Banned

maybe they just clicked the wrong option, instead of bugging servants, which you admitted to ingame, they clicked duping instead. Either way, you got what you deserved and i'm laughing at that right now

You making idiot yourself with such comments.
    If patriot dont know how to kill felankor its doesnt mean that others dont know also, and its not bugging tard.

Sethesh

well i can only say that all what Lu_tze told here is true. DeusManus clan bank (with goldbars) was also blocked for duping (goldbars i gues). We wrote to them and they respond 2 times:

1st replay:

Hail XXXXXXXXX!
    I regret to inform you that your account has been blocked for using third-party tools in conjunction with playing Knight Online. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. Thank you for your understanding. -CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Customer Service Team[/b]
    I will only add that all 3 characters that where on this account where lvl 1 before the block - nice 3rd party tool.

2nd replay:

I regret to inform you that your account has been blocked on 2/23/2007 due to violation of (Duping Item) the Terms of Service and will not be unblocked. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. Thank you for your understanding. -Knight Online Customer Support Team[/b]
    They change mind very fast lol.

We got there GoldBars and quest items like tail of shaula, fang of bakirra, cursed bones etc.

We dont even try to wright to them couse the acount never had any prem so i gues all gold bars that felanor duped for us is now gone.

PS. If some1 know what to do ore who to speak with let us know.

Kailean

Hahahahahahahaha, some people just gets what they deserve. I hope your char will be banned until it rot.[/b]
    wasnt your account banned? oops i forgot, your clan leader made the gm unblock it... but w8 what was that for... hmmm... shall you tell us? or its a "stain on your clans reputation"?
    anyway if you sold your char why do you keep posting here? it would be easier if you just left this forum aswell. flamyng war ftw? not again plax h34r:

oh, and poor little flippin... you are sad...
    "slm"?

flamthrow

hi all
    never cheat. created succesfull clan Radical where sa leader i dont tolerate any kind of cheating.[/b]
    Im sorry but I do understand that your the leader of radical. Now you guys have bugged sevants numerous times and yet you say you dont tolerate any kind of cheating? Hmm odd but you did!!!

Anyway The thing with the goldbars is bullshit but lu dont come over here and act all innocent, coz your not. And to all you guys that wanna come and ask me for proof and shit. Well I wont bother posting screens coz I did see it with my own eyes. Have fun

Ayman4u

I think you should use phone wiht K2 and talk to them about that better than spamign tickets .

um offtopic sorry but what you meant guys by bugging servant of isloon ? :S im getitng worried here

I used to solo them as warrior by my raptor or tota unbuffed from 2m range and they only use AOE not melee attack most of the time i just found out this way of soloing it instead of sliding so is that the bug you talking about ? " so i dont use it anymore :S " or its something else ?

Banned

You making idiot yourself with such comments.
    If patriot dont know how to kill felankor its doesnt mean that others dont know also, and its not bugging tard.[/b]
    for one, lutze is a bug abuser, 2nd, i quit this game, i just keep checking forums until my acct is sold, and last, i have patriot as a sig for a joke if u couldn't tell.

ModerN

Stop duping, and u wont get banned

I think you should use phone wiht K2 and talk to them about that better than spamign tickets .

um offtopic sorry but what you meant guys by bugging servant of isloon ? :S im getitng worried here

I used to solo them as warrior by my raptor or tota unbuffed from 2m range and they only use AOE not melee attack most of the time i just found out this way of soloing it instead of sliding so is that the bug you talking about ? " so i dont use it anymore :S " or its something else ?[/b]
    Thats the point,
    the difference between Isiloon and Servant of Isiloon is that*the*first*one*as*ranged*attack*has*drain*and* servant*has*normal*attack.
    So the point is if u doing Servant in her ranged attack and u wont heal u will die, coz its normal attack.
    As about Isiloon u can stand in such distance also and deal dmg/drain and she will drain*u*also and u wont die.*But*Isiloon*has*"a bit"*more*hp/ac*then Servant and*hiting*Isiloon*like*this*to*kill*her is*pointless, but is good to take some her hp to get box. And*i*dont*think*its*some*kind*of*bugging*but*some *ppl*think*like*that.

Ayman4u

so was that the bug they were talking about is it called bug some how or not it? i don't see what im doing bug at all somtimes i get xped and die :\

Kailean

along time ago gms wrote on k2 forum that isiloon has to use both of its attacks(melee and ranged). if it uses only one your bugging it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast