Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

anyone can help?

This is a discussion on anyone can help? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yup...
Page: 2

flamthrow

yup

Ayman4u

OMG u not reading .... im talking about Servant of isloon not the Boss isloon i don't think both are the same? and i am asking simple question is that the bug they are talking about ???

Crimsonrain

your talking about the same radical or w/e its called that was bugging isiloon

i think that you should stay banned

Sethesh

and i think u shuld stfu

Volcanic

Nice. Not quite the reason, but a ban is still a ban

Oh, and are any of you deus manus turds missing your bank account chars yet?

Grid got banned once by mistake

All the best.

Waz.

Kailean

dont worry about us, we lost "only" gbs and quest items

"by mistake"? :lol: and ofcourse he got unbanned "by mistake"...
    pfff.... what a surprise...

um offtopic sorry but what you meant guys by bugging servant of isloon ? :S im getitng worried here

I used to solo them as warrior by my raptor or tota unbuffed from 2m range and they only use AOE not melee attack most of the time i just found out this way of soloing it instead of sliding so is that the bug you talking about ? " so i dont use it anymore :S " or its something else ?[/b]
    I used to solo them unbuffed also by sliding, which is perfectly legal as you still get hit

When people refer to bugging them what they are infact doing is standing in a certain position so that the mobs don't hit them at all

Guardianse

dont dupe and u dont get banned :P

Volcanic

dont worry about us, we lost "only" gbs and quest items

"by mistake"? :lol: and ofcourse he got unbanned "by mistake"...
    pfff.... what a surprise...[/b]

Yea, take the piss all you like. He got unbanned, because it was a mistake. It took about an hour to sort out. How long have you been waiting for your clan account now?

All the best.

Waz.

MillionVoices

Yea, take the piss all you like. He got unbanned, because it was a mistake. It took about an hour to sort out. How long have you been waiting for your clan account now?

All the best.

Waz.[/b]
    lol what you told GM, i wasnt me koxping?. Even though he wasnt, just curious how u worked around it haha.

Spartan

ok the thing i dont get is that hes posting here thinking we can actually help him <_<

well back on the point i am not sure if you duped or you killed 200 FELANKORS *cough* liyer *cough*... so i think you need to send CS ticket for help

Vishnu

wasnt your account banned? oops i forgot, your clan leader made the gm unblock it... but w8 what was that for... hmmm... shall you tell us? or its a "stain on your clans reputation"?[/b]
    Rofl, if it was a stain on Illuminati&#39;s reputation why would I have posted that the account got banned? I just thought it were funny that K2 with their gm&#39;s from india banned everyone carrying a bow that week. Oh yeah, it is my orc dlw account we&#39;re talking about here btw. Yeah guess why i got unbanned polishprick, not guilty.

I&#39;ll be done here when either A: I sold all the stuff i got left in KO, or B when they close the servers and the stuff gets deleted, have a good day.

Sethesh

All the best.

Waz.[/b]
    You play this game more then 2 years and you think that k2 is warried for non prem acounts. pfff

Kailean

ok the thing i dont get is that hes posting here thinking we can actually help him <_<

well back on the point i am not sure if you duped or you killed 200 FELANKORS *cough* liyer *cough*... so i think you need to send CS ticket for help[/b]
    no1 asked if you believe us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12