ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH SOME INFO ABOUT ENSA OR ::NIKRE:: ?

This is a discussion on ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH SOME INFO ABOUT ENSA OR ::NIKRE:: ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys sorry if u find this post useless but i find it the only and the fastest way to ...
Page: 1

Apostilo

Default ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH SOME INFO ABOUT ENSA OR ::NIKRE:: ?

Hi guys sorry if u find this post useless but i find it the only and the fastest way to find out if this guys can be trusted

Ensa - orc rogue he is owner of clan Scream in diez but under other char name .. he also claims he have the acpount of human rogue named ::Nikre:: from clan Bambochaa ..

So anyone can tell me anything about those guys /clans ? Do u think they are trustfull and leggid or u think not ? Any info i wil lappreciate . Ty in advance.. sorry to bother u again..

MaJe

İ have no idea about them.
    up up up up up up up

Apostilo

Originally posted by MaJe
    İ have no idea about them.
    up up up up up up up
    ty anyway
    respect to u dude

Hell_Rogue_Germany

hmm i have too no idea xD but good luck apostilo :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Ensa and Nikre if I remember correctly werent that well equipped. I remember Nikre redballing after spike thrust. Thus, I wouldnt say they are dupers. If you are dealing with USD, I dont really know them at all so I am not so sure.

All eslant bosses are mine, stop scouting -__-"
    (Iamsocrates <-- the NO noooooooooooob) xD

Apostilo

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Ensa and Nikre if I remember correctly werent that well equipped. *I remember Nikre redballing after spike thrust. *Thus, I wouldnt say they are dupers. *If you are dealing with USD, I dont really know them at all so I am not so sure.

All eslant bosses are mine, stop scouting -__-"
    (Iamsocrates <-- the NO noooooooooooob) xD
    I never deal with usd about nothing in this game except paying premium
    And i don`t afraid they will scamm me cos it will be 1 trade deal
    I only afraid they might be selling dupped item so i was looking for someone that i trust and that i can ask if he can confirm they posses this item long time now as they claim to ...

ty for being so helpful guys .. still waiting for some info
    btw i got really strange pm from someone wich name i will not mention now but he seems triustfull for me so the pm is " tell me why u ask if they can be trusted and then i will share with u my info about them ...."

OgLaNZeRo

dude, Don't trust unknown players

Apostilo

Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo
    dude, Don't trust unknown players
    well to tell u the truth i got fuked several times by wellknown players too

but this guy is clan leader of grade 1 clan and i met him many times in cz ... he don`t use some chicken unknown char... so i wanted shoot a try with cheking him in forum with your help..

diablo

uhm nikre looks ok. but i dont know him anyway :S and it depends wht item u will make a trade abt mate. gl

HsK

i just kill him when he kill bash, he takes a respawn scroll to drop but i one shoot him

Then he pms me talk a strange language :P