anyone else blocked/banned?

This is a discussion on anyone else blocked/banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; normally, if that was only me, i wouldnt care much but i got banned today for macroing in cz, even ...
Page: 1

c0uDzZ

Default anyone else blocked/banned?

normally, if that was only me, i wouldnt care much but i got banned today for macroing in cz, even tho im an assasin, (nice, dagger macro ownz -_- ) got blocked 30 days, anyways, at the same time i got banned, 4-5 other people got blocked for 30 days too, the reasons are pretty close to each other (koxp in cz, macro in cz bla bla)

anyways, im only wondering if this is just a simple bug, or k2 acting retarded, or did we deserve a ban and if any of you are having this problem

chisy

i didnt get banned but when i sign into my kol on the site it dosent say my account status :huh:

mabi just a bug...

Mental_Anguish

Dont cheat, and you wont get banned. I'm not saying whether or not you did, but people dont just get banned for nothing. You had to have gotten the GM's attention or something.

Or, could have been someone in your party. If you party with a cheater, you are just as guilty as the cheater.

SaltyTaco

You got banned by fake GM, he is selling your items on ebay now :P