Anyone else getting this after last patch?

This is a discussion on Anyone else getting this after last patch? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I log into game and am able to play 2-3 mins with no problem, but then game closes as if ...
Page: 1

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Default Anyone else getting this after last patch?

I log into game and am able to play 2-3 mins with no problem, but then game closes as if i was doing alt F4, anyone got a clue on what it could be?

ZyX

I had it but i fixed it,its just u cant play if u fixed merchant bug (if u did fix it,if not i dont know whats problem )

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

how do i un-fix the merchant bug?

FoShOO

undo whatever you did to fix it....duh.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

right, it's not working either.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

-.-"

Estacy_Rezz

i have merchant thing fixed and im fine

that happened to me too...but now it doesnt do it no more...dont know what i did. <_< <_<

Banned

Default Re: Anyone else getting this after last patch?

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    I log into game and am able to play 2-3 mins with no problem, but then game closes as if i was doing alt F4, anyone got a clue on what it could be?

From official site:

Dear Knight Online Players,

Recently, Xtrap was implemented with the most current patch. If Xtrap detects any unauthorized third party tools, it will close the Knight Online client without any message or warning.

Please remove and uninstall any unauthorized third party tools in your computer. In addition, please remove them from the Registry as well.

(Frapping programs, teamspeak, and ventrillo are not considered third party programs)

Thank you,

Knight Online Staff

Maybe there could be a program xtraps seems to think is leet hax on your pc? :P

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

i got the same thing, and when you get logged out, your char is still ingame, and you have to ctrl alt del, then close ko form there

<---Xped to golems

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

my koxp is getting detected :unsure: and still i am not able to play... need help =/

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Default Re: Anyone else getting this after last patch?

Originally posted by Conin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Conin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

From official site:

Dear Knight Online Players,

Recently, Xtrap was implemented with the most current patch. If Xtrap detects any unauthorized third party tools, it will close the Knight Online client without any message or warning.

Please remove and uninstall any unauthorized third party tools in your computer. In addition, please remove them from the Registry as well.

(Frapping programs, teamspeak, and ventrillo are not considered third party programs)

Thank you,

Knight Online Staff

Maybe there could be a program xtraps seems to think is leet hax on your pc? :P[/b]

how can i find which programs xtrap is detecting? im not a cheater and everyone knows this, but somehow xtrap thinks i am, around 4 days with me not playing, i keep losing prem days and im going for 6 days today so if anyone got any ideas on how to scan my pc for hack tools can u pls advice me?