Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

anyone else getting annoyed in cz lately?

This is a discussion on anyone else getting annoyed in cz lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; STFU. Havent seen any of this on Cwest, must be a turkey thing [/b] or it might be a skill ...
Page: 4

STFU.
    Havent seen any of this on Cwest, must be a turkey thing [/b]
    or it might be a skill thing

Banned

hahaha guys im sory..i dont know why but thats make my day...

i really laugh

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Just for the record, even though he lead the top clan on LSKO, he sucked.
    He had the first CS, and still got raped.

Then he went all emo, made this big dramatic performance saying he was quitting, and came back a day or two later demanding everything back.

On topic, I can see it being a hack.
    Think about it, with old KOXP, people got to a certain % of HP and it auto towned and/or potted for them.
    Wouldn't be very difficult to make it so that if anyone else in your party reaches that %, you auto tp them.

I dunno.[/b]
    lol the CS that got deleted 2 days after? nice try though. OH YEAH we TOTALLY suxed. That's why my party of 8 with like mike, jay, chickybabe, and few other known ko4life members overran like 50 orcs at once, basically 90% of the time?

lol maybe cuz you played a little late. The best mages in the server period, were Kitty and Oblivion. I played with DangerDuck as well so i know For me it went, Kitty, Oblivion then Danger.

Those were the 3 best, but other notables that i pked against were Sexe, PuppetYuber and one of his friends was pretty good to.

More on topic, umm while i was playing on C-East which is a mainly turkish server, there were like 3 mage clans, 2 of which had a lot of mages that could tp well, but other then that not really....but seeing as both of those clans have speedhacks/wallhacks, it wouldn't be so much of a stretch to suggest theres some sort of tp hack.[/b]
    Yes I did start off late in the server, as a matter of fact I started off on my own char in the month of October/November, played till I got to 69, then I was offered to play RickRolled/then RandomNoob after rickrolled was hacked. Due to my lazyness in lvling, I took the chance and played it. The time that I started playing RandomNoob was at the end of January until the end of April, so that is 3 months. The first month on it, I just lvled it, and the other 2 months I mostly pked. SO YES I did come late into the server. As for Ash remember I wasn't the one who was searching to join Fierce, it was you that added me msn and asked me to come with you since your girakon ex-clannies told you about me such as MrDino and others.

As for tping, who knows, people might be actually better in it, or it might be like that thing that there was in KE version where you like auto-town at like 10% hp or watever it was.

lol the CS that got deleted 2 days after? nice try though. OH YEAH we TOTALLY suxed. That's why my party of 8 with like mike, jay, chickybabe, and few other known ko4life members overran like 50 orcs at once, basically 90% of the time?[/b]
    We could do the same to humans with 4 or 5 of us...
    Everyone on LSKO was/are complete noobs
    Most of them don't know how to play KO so they go to the private server instead of getting owned in USKO

Not to mention when I played, there was never more than 10-20 members of each nation in CZ, so it's not hard to dominate.

ooo

i haven't notice much about this tp hack or watever u guys talkinga bout...until today, when we were fighting the party of orcs from "crazymageofchina", all of them got tped out when their hp drop down to 10%. they came back and fight us again and same shit repeats... nobody die. normally what i know is that sometime its depends on a mage insticnt, like on occasion i tped people back with like 7-10 hp left, it just good timming and a bit of luck taht the person u tped is not dead. sometime when u know the person u going to tp out is gonan get hit, u see he gets duff, u tped before he gets hit and that person endup dead before tp. also depend on knowing what the players equipments are. so its all about the tper instinct + a bit of luck.

lately there has been alot of hacks going on like speed hack, no slow/stunt hack, legcut scream stunt 100% warrior skill hack. so i wouldnt be surprised if there is this tp hack around.

We could do the same to humans with 4 or 5 of us...
    Everyone on LSKO was/are complete noobs
    Most of them don't know how to play KO so they go to the private server instead of getting owned in USKO

Not to mention when I played, there was never more than 10-20 members of each nation in CZ, so it's not hard to dominate.[/b]
    lol ok. so you are calling the users such as Mike (Delicious), Jay (Havoc), Kloud, DupeWar, Kingsley22, Eammon(person who beat BOO), DeLLaC, Tsunami, and MANY others noobs?
    WHY DID WE LEAVE? Let me answer that, I thought it was pretty obvious, but I guess not. The only reason we left USKO is because all of us got fuked over the 1527 patch and we basically wanted to go to a server with KE files, since the KE version as im sure many others agree is tons better then the new ROFD version.

As for skills? YOU NEED 10x more skills in LSKO, then you need on USKO.
    1) Priests/Mages. When an enemy drops an AOE on us, the hp bars on the party list keep on flashing, therefore disabling the priests/mages when to heal/tp. ALSO, when someone gets hit, the hp bar will move about like 5 seconds after it gets hit, so meaning that if a party member dies now, you would see its hp bar empty after like 5 seconds. MEANING, that it makes it EXTREMELY hard for priests and mages to heal/tp, so THEREFORE, we have to look at the REDBALL of party members in order to know when to heal/tp.

So you wanna talk about where it takes more skills? I have seen some USKO players that tried out the LSKO, and couldn't deal with it cause they are only used to ROFD. Weren't you one of them?

NeronDomitius

i gotta love my duffs

Banned

Lol trip, it's not that they get tped when they almost dead everytime, is that you can't kill them fast enough cuz of your fat leg

Delicious

haha trip i hope you know how much i luv the human mages fastest tp ever :P atleast some off em ^_^

Banned

This is why I want cp before I touch CZ again. Puppetyuber was kind of annoying, always be that mage stunning or tping when I'm SOOOO close to killing someone. Theunbeatable was the best mage I've ever pked with. PKed a bit with sexy but it was a slow day for orcs.

phillyfreak

well on cypher at least in dcz its always the speed hacks that instant town as soon as they are very low on hp. they are 1 hit from death and then they are gone and 2 sec later they have zipped back with full health. gotta love speed hacks <3

well on cypher at least in dcz its always the speed hacks that instant town as soon as they are very low on hp. they are 1 hit from death and then they are gone and 2 sec later they have zipped back with full health. gotta love speed hacks <3[/b]
    lol if someone knows how to speedhack, then they probably know other hacks in game as well, so if it is just a dramatic increase in "amazing tpers" in the past few days, then it&#39;s probably some time of hack

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ive noticed this with the chinese mostly, that 90% of the time, the chinese orcs in ronark always get tped out, and in the exact order inwhich they are being aimed, kinda pathetic, also getting screamed 100% and leg cut 100%, i hope this shit gets fixed seriously

ive noticed this with the chinese mostly, that 90% of the time, the chinese orcs in ronark always get tped out, and in the exact order inwhich they are being aimed, kinda pathetic, also getting screamed 100% and leg cut 100%, i hope this shit gets fixed seriously [/b]
    i dont think there&#39;s a 100% leg cut and scream. scream and leg cut animations dont show other players unless it works if u didnt know. but i wouldnt doubt theres a tbl edit for 100% leg cut and scream cause theres a tbl edit for speed hack, no slow, the list goes on for shitty bugs on this game. thats why im playing wow a bit more than ko now ;D

lol ok. so you are calling the users such as Mike (Delicious), Jay (Havoc), Kloud, DupeWar, Kingsley22, Eammon(person who beat BOO), DeLLaC, Tsunami, and MANY others noobs?
    WHY DID WE LEAVE? Let me answer that, I thought it was pretty obvious, but I guess not. The only reason we left USKO is because all of us got fuked over the 1527 patch and we basically wanted to go to a server with KE files, since the KE version as im sure many others agree is tons better then the new ROFD version.

As for skills? YOU NEED 10x more skills in LSKO, then you need on USKO.
    1) Priests/Mages. When an enemy drops an AOE on us, the hp bars on the party list keep on flashing, therefore disabling the priests/mages when to heal/tp. ALSO, when someone gets hit, the hp bar will move about like 5 seconds after it gets hit, so meaning that if a party member dies now, you would see its hp bar empty after like 5 seconds. MEANING, that it makes it EXTREMELY hard for priests and mages to heal/tp, so THEREFORE, we have to look at the REDBALL of party members in order to know when to heal/tp.

So you wanna talk about where it takes more skills? I have seen some USKO players that tried out the LSKO, and couldn&#39;t deal with it cause they are only used to ROFD. Weren&#39;t you one of them?[/b]

rofl

your acting like it takes skill to play ko

xD

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast