Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

anyone else getting annoyed in cz lately?

This is a discussion on anyone else getting annoyed in cz lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl your acting like it takes skill to play ko xD[/b] Well aren't u that guy Frost that I've heard ...
Page: 5

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

rofl
    your acting like it takes skill to play ko

xD[/b]
    Well aren't u that guy Frost that I've heard many talk about? If you are, then how are u mentioned as a good pker/comboer if you are saying it doesn't take skills to play? I would like to know reasons, what is it that makes a good player "tick", since I am only a n00b.

Banned

Well aren't u that guy Frost that I've heard many talk about? If you are, then how are u mentioned as a good pker/comboer if you are saying it doesn't take skills to play? I would like to know reasons, what is it that makes a good player "tick", since I am only a n00b.[/b]
    Well, to play KO only takes about smashing some few buttons if you play rogue/warrior. IMO, hardest classes to play are priests/mages since you require a lot of common sense to play with them since people will rely on you to keep them alive.
    Once you master comboing (which is not too hard), and minor combo if you are rogue, then theres nothing left to learn and you get bored and quit KO like me

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i dont think there's a 100% leg cut and scream. scream and leg cut animations dont show other players unless it works if u didnt know. but i wouldnt doubt theres a tbl edit for 100% leg cut and scream cause theres a tbl edit for speed hack, no slow, the list goes on for shitty bugs on this game. thats why im playing wow a bit more than ko now ;D[/b]
    lol... ask any1 that has played my char, it seems as if i get screamed/ leg cut 100% lol rogues hate me

Well aren't u that guy Frost that I've heard many talk about? If you are, then how are u mentioned as a good pker/comboer if you are saying it doesn't take skills to play? I would like to know reasons, what is it that makes a good player "tick", since I am only a n00b.[/b]

comboing itself doesnt really take skill, its just making a simple hand movement over and over. Its easier then playing the piano, and my 3 year old cousin plays piano. Pking in ko is reaaaaly easy to learn, and knowing a "better" combo then someone doesnt mean you'll win if they have a gear advantage. Mage pk isnt terribly complex either, once you understand when to tp and how your cooldowns affect your damage/stun capability, its just routine. Priest is hella simple if your a full healer, just spam heals and throw malice around. Bp is harder, but its still a melee with heals and duffs in between. Im not saying ko doesnt take ANY skill, im just saying that its nowhere near your bragging rights of "owning" people.

comboing itself doesnt really take skill, its just making a simple hand movement over and over. Its easier then playing the piano, and my 3 year old cousin plays piano. Pking in ko is reaaaaly easy to learn, and knowing a "better" combo then someone doesnt mean you'll win if they have a gear advantage. Mage pk isnt terribly complex either, once you understand when to tp and how your cooldowns affect your damage/stun capability, its just routine. Priest is hella simple if your a full healer, just spam heals and throw malice around. Bp is harder, but its still a melee with heals and duffs in between. Im not saying ko doesnt take ANY skill, im just saying that its nowhere near your bragging rights of "owning" people.[/b]
    Everything in life seems easy when you just tell it. I am going to be a doctor. I thought it was easy, but as a matter of fact it's a pain in the ass with the amount of work in college. As for warrior part, I believe you, it's basically just using like a couple buttons with like a spam of 1 or 2 keys and potting in the meantime, that's about it. As for rouge it's also combo. As sexe said, warrior/rouge combo takes some time to learn, and that is the only thing they use it pk. While on the other hand if you take a look at mages, it requires instincts. This is why I said, I am never logging Insanity vent for pk whether they liked it or not, but they still added me to their parties. And you know why? Because when I get told to do something by a party member it is just one of the stupid decisions that takes away a few seconds of my time to do something that isn't ment to happen, while screwing up rest of the action. Maybe I haven't explained that that well, but what I am trying to say, I have better instincts then the decisions people make in the pk party. I have an overview of the party as a mage, while that 1 warrior yelling on vent screaming "TP ME" is only looking at his own pk space only looking who to attack next and is doing a selfish thing, trying to get a tp when he is not in trouble while the rest are. If I see someone's hp lowering, depending if duffed or not, I am not a fuking retard and I don't need people yelling at me TP ME. So now let me answer my own question to what makes a player "tick"? Is it the items? Is it the levels? No, even though those play a role in the amount of "skills" a person has, they aren't the most important part of being a GG. It's all about instinct. I am sure some of you were overjoyed when you played with some players that could literally read your mind in the next moves that you are going to make. That's what makes amazing pk, that's what it means to be skillful. Once again, I find vent people pathetic, no offense, but I work on the basis of instinct, not listening to others on telling me what to do in a pk party, no matter how good you are in your combo.

as i said it must be theunbeatable tp script :P, never heard of pro tpers on girakon before except for me, sexe and somewhat kloud

but who knows, the turks might be actually getting better [/b]
    lol how about you go ahead and wait for the next server to come out and try to be a bad ass again. You are nothing but another server hopper trying to be the next quick bad ass on a server. If you think being able to press the tp button makes you good at this game then you are an even bigger ass clown than I think you are. You new stupid asses that come to this game and run your mouths amuse me.

How about this...suck the dick of someone who understands the game. Then maybe you will be a bad ass. Just ask blah_blah, according to him I kicked his ass so many times I made him famous.

Ganadorph Senior Member

its a hack...... explain this: the other day i was in pk and there was a rogue seeking party, i jump on him and as soon as i make him redball he tp's to town, 5 minutes later the same rogue did gate in front of my entire party and we were all like wtf

lol how about you go ahead and wait for the next server to come out and try to be a bad ass again. You are nothing but another server hopper trying to be the next quick bad ass on a server. If you think being able to press the tp button makes you good at this game then you are an even bigger ass clown than I think you are. You new stupid asses that come to this game and run our mouths amuse me.

How about this...suck the dick of someone who understands the game. Then maybe you will be a bad ass. Just ask blah_blah, according to him I kicked his ass so many times I made him famous.[/b]
    Oh boyyyy, im SO BAD. Yeah funny thing is I played Girakon only on USKO and what I had on there is in the possession of a guy who doesn't even play it. SO YEAH, IM SUCH A SERVER HOPPER. When you say server hopping noobs, do u refer to such as clans like Fierce and others. Cause I wouldn't call them noobs, cause i konw they are gg, so not quite sure what point you are trying to make here. And aren't you one of the LSKO haters that hates my clan theReapers™ for getting owned most of the time? And yes I will probably come to the next new server that opens to show my "BAD ASS" self. Hahaha haters gotta hate.

its a hack...... explain this: the other day i was in pk and there was a rogue seeking party, i jump on him and as soon as i make him redball he tp's to town, 5 minutes later the same rogue did gate in front of my entire party and we were all like wtf[/b]
    yeah looks like someone got around the auto-town hack again, so it's not the mages then, it's just a hack.

Well since I don't play USKO anymore, do you see the mages tp them on your screen. OR you "think" that that person is partied with a mage and is getting tped somewhere else.

Lots of pro mages or gating going on on oly too, I dunno how they know when the guy is red balling and just about to die...it's almost too perfect.

Everything in life seems easy when you just tell it. I am going to be a doctor. I thought it was easy, but as a matter of fact it's a pain in the ass with the amount of work in college. As for warrior part, I believe you, it's basically just using like a couple buttons with like a spam of 1 or 2 keys and potting in the meantime, that's about it. As for rouge it's also combo. As sexe said, warrior/rouge combo takes some time to learn, and that is the only thing they use it pk. While on the other hand if you take a look at mages, it requires instincts. This is why I said, I am never logging Insanity vent for pk whether they liked it or not, but they still added me to their parties. And you know why? Because when I get told to do something by a party member it is just one of the stupid decisions that takes away a few seconds of my time to do something that isn't ment to happen, while screwing up rest of the action. Maybe I haven't explained that that well, but what I am trying to say, I have better instincts then the decisions people make in the pk party. I have an overview of the party as a mage, while that 1 warrior yelling on vent screaming "TP ME" is only looking at his own pk space only looking who to attack next and is doing a selfish thing, trying to get a tp when he is not in trouble while the rest are. If I see someone's hp lowering, depending if duffed or not, I am not a fuking retard and I don't need people yelling at me TP ME. So now let me answer my own question to what makes a player "tick"? Is it the items? Is it the levels? No, even though those play a role in the amount of "skills" a person has, they aren't the most important part of being a GG. It's all about instinct. I am sure some of you were overjoyed when you played with some players that could literally read your mind in the next moves that you are going to make. That's what makes amazing pk, that's what it means to be skillful. Once again, I find vent people pathetic, no offense, but I work on the basis of instinct, not listening to others on telling me what to do in a pk party, no matter how good you are in your combo.[/b]
    cool, you hate vent, i dont, congrats, now stop bothering us about your "awsome mage skillz" posts.

i haven't notice much about this tp hack or watever u guys talkinga bout...until today, when we were fighting the party of orcs from "crazymageofchina", all of them got tped out when their hp drop down to 10%. they came back and fight us again and same shit repeats... nobody die.[/b]
    And there i was, thinking thats what a mage was suppose to do in pvp.

And there i was, thinking thats what a mage was suppose to do in pvp.[/b]
    They leech NP.

silverbuffer18

They leech NP.[/b]
    or if there gonna die they tp a priest so the mage can pot and town:P

And there i was, thinking thats what a mage was suppose to do in pvp.[/b]
    nah, the new trend is 1v1 on mage. no more tp skill on mage's bars

the problem comes when you see a warrior casting gate and disappearing with 10% hp left... maybe thats a brand new feature that comes with premium service

anyway, thats why you should pay attention to the mages and start attacking them before they can tp any1

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast