Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

anyone else getting their videos taken down

This is a discussion on anyone else getting their videos taken down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SheldonCooper If you private them, they cant see them, hence cant file a report on a video ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    If you private them, they cant see them, hence cant file a report on a video thry cant see. They have taken a lot of my videos down also.

Thats their strategy to battle psko. Which in all fairness is approach I would take aswell. Since they are limited with developing new content, because everything has to be approved by koreans first, and private servers do a lot of custom features that are more attractive and making game more balanced then official, this is what they gonna do now.
    Klemen they can still detect private videos. Google has a bot that scans all videos daily for copyrighted material. It'll be detected as visual content and then they will strike it eventually. I've been doing Youtube actively 3 years now and def can say that they will eventually strike privated videos. I've got copyright claims on private videos before.

It's fucking stupid though that they're getting this petty now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Klemen they can still detect private videos. Google has a bot that scans all videos daily for copyrighted material. It'll be detected as visual content and then they will strike it eventually. I've been doing Youtube actively 3 years now and def can say that they will eventually strike privated videos. I've got copyright claims on private videos before.

It's fucking stupid though that they're getting this petty now.
    Petty? It is standard procedure for anything on YT right now. I Am surprised they waited that long with such actions.

how can they know which one is official or not lol (title i know) but maybe another way they find out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12