Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone else got this?

This is a discussion on Anyone else got this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey, I mean did anyone els get this Wrong Password thing today? i just dced in the end of FT ...
Page: 1

MyBitch

hey,

I mean did anyone els get this Wrong Password thing today?

i just dced in the end of FT on cypher, ofc i wanted to logback in, BUT i got wrong password.........

My friends tryed to logout and back in whitout having any troubles...

Im just thinking if im getting hacked or its a bug.. btw cant log on website either..
    and NOONE have my acc info other then my self and my brother and was next to me when it happend..

NaidenZ

I don't have this prolem

maybe u got hacked

just logged in fine also.

Sony4life

its fine.. maybe u type wrong.. its okay

Banned

seems like this has been happening to alot of people

ko4eva

wow scary, ive been rading post and like a lot of pepole got this problem... and i just bought my lvl 75 warrior hope nothing happens =(

MyBitch

this is not good...

well i found a way to submit a suport ticket via the G1 site.. so i might get lucky there.

Just hope i dont lose shit

najtonlajn

damn that mean u got hacked ! but why this shit happend to much invalid pass

i logged in fine dude :[

Use forgot PW -> go to your mail inbox, if there's a letter there just change ur password and if there isn't any letter... you're hacked for sure

MyBitch

Use forgot PW -> go to your mail inbox, if there's a letter there just change ur password and if there isn't any letter... you're hacked for sure[/b]
    i did that.. but when i tryed to login my mail, gues what? wrong pass to lol...

i dont know whats going on here.. but its defently not funny, for the first time in my life i got a good char whit good items. hell i just reached lvl 71 today for the first time...

well i got ppl to check if i log on, so far noone is has logind in. thats good i gues lol

FlippinSweeT

happened to my warrior aswell 2 days ago, real weird shit, i honestly thinks it's a database leak during forgotten temple.

i did that.. but when i tryed to login my mail, gues what? wrong pass to lol...

i dont know whats going on here.. but its defently not funny, for the first time in my life i got a good char whit good items. hell i just reached lvl 71 today for the first time...
    well i got ppl to check if i log on, so far noone is has logind in. thats good i gues lol[/b]
    Use forgot PW on your mail -_- *duh*

MyBitch

Use forgot PW on your mail -_- *duh*[/b]
    gmail.. dont have an mail linked to this 1 so i cant get the pass to it.. so i need to wait 5 days to reset the info on it

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

when u enter ur name on game make shure no (space) in front of it
    and on the website
    Enter ur name in with a *CAPS*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast