Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

anyone else having this problem

This is a discussion on anyone else having this problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i had the same problem...i just restart my pc and internet and now i can log...
Page: 3

daniel_pm

i had the same problem...i just restart my pc and internet and now i can log

Meatmow

just a small problem witch would been solved with a simple serverrestart... witch WOULD be... will be if it wouldnt be k2 to much will and would so im stfu now :mellow:[/b]

Well actually the servers did restart at 3 in the morning Central Northamerican time, and this is when all the problems started happening so i dont know if a server restart WOULD do much good

SuperMario

i had the same problem...i just restart my pc and internet and now i can log [/b]
    i tried this .. didn't help me

SuperMario

look what i found on KO website
    link if u don't belive me http://knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=3&id=65

Hello Knight Online Players,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the game servers at this time. Our network engineers are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and we look forward to seeing you in the Knight Online world shortly!

-The Knight Online Team

i have lost more than 26h of playing time and now they notice they have log in problems. ( 26h ... yes i don't sleep when new server comes out)

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

K2 wins another day of prem with no work done. Maybe nxt time we can hope for a reach around....[/b]
    Ha - u made me lol

llJuanMall

so it seems that im not the only one :lol:

Rainhardt

lol i just bought premuim yesterday and now cant log stupid gay game XD

zzzzzzzzzz

same here ..........

fukers..........

Banned

ya i got the same gay shit

Ensan

idk what to say zzz ...

some 1 delted ko and install it again he can now log E2 ...

a nother one can`t log edana but can log phatos np ...

now i can log C2 P2 np but I WANNA LOG Edaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :angry:

This is wierd I have the same problem as all of you except when I log into my account on Ares it works fine and i play there. When i try and log into Ronark (same account) it says connecting please wait, then 10 seconds later d/c. I've restarted p/c many times, flushing DNs, but nothing works. If anyone has a solution please post!

Cocaine

QUIT FUCKING COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET INTO THE SERVERS AND QUIT BEING CHEAP BASTARDS THAT CANT AFFORD $8 PER MONTH TO BE ABLE TO LOG IN WHENEVER YOU WANT.

/rant

kronik

QUIT FUCKING COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET INTO THE SERVERS AND QUIT BEING CHEAP BASTARDS THAT CANT AFFORD $8 PER MONTH TO BE ABLE TO LOG IN WHENEVER YOU WANT.
    /rant[/b]
    did u read any of this topic?
    did u see my ss?
    did u see i have 23 days premium?
    did u like posting nonsense?
    :lol:

Ranza

/rant[/b]

I have premium in 2 account&#39;s so i dont know what u talking about and u dont pay $8 per month get the fact correct b4 u said anything. <_<

still servers are down till now

i cant believe that i still havnt been able to log in all fucking day this shit is really starting to get aggravating and the fucking maintenance better fix it. this is another days premium i lost plus the 3 days i lost the last time this happened.

edit: did i say i CANT believe it, cause actually i can. fucking k2 never seizes to amaze me with all there bull shit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast