Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

anyone else having this problem

This is a discussion on anyone else having this problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i cant believe that i still havnt been able to log in all fucking day this shit is really starting ...
Page: 4

icex08

i cant believe that i still havnt been able to log in all fucking day this shit is really starting to get aggravating and the fucking maintenance better fix it. this is another days premium i lost plus the 3 days i lost the last time this happened.
    edit: did i say i CANT believe it, cause actually i can. fucking k2 never seizes to amaze me with all there bull shit[/b]
    u all more lucky stillc an connect for 10sec... i oly can connect until server selection then all hang n stuck there......... 1 week seem no change.... server lag until cant c any movement......... any know when tis stupid lag n connecting 10sec can done... Lost 7 day of prem

Blade_Hawk

Yeah this server issue is a must to fix. I'm an IT Technician, it isnt that hard to manage a network. Although I do understand that there are some problems that take some time to correct. Who knows maybe after this server maintenance it will be fixed. My god they have had all day...........................

its pretty common these days
    the servers r fukd up

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234