Anyone else having problems to login on the site?

This is a discussion on Anyone else having problems to login on the site? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can't login on the website with my account. A few days ago I could login normaly, but today I ...
Page: 1

Default Anyone else having problems to login on the site?

I can't login on the website with my account. A few days ago I could login normaly, but today I was going to change my email and got this error message: ''Login error. Please try again.'' I tried to login with mozila, IE and google chrome but all of them give me the same error message. I can login in the game normaly, just having problems in the site. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone knows how to fix it?

i know it sounds retarded, but could it be your keyboard language that has changed?

What do you mean? Where I can see my keyboard language?

Inactive Member

i have this problem well not is a problem for example in my account the principal name of gamerfisrt account is "character1" and the pass is "pass1" but my ingame account and pass are diferentes, when i try to login in gamerfist whit my game account i cant but if i use the "character1" and the "pass1" i can. chek it.

But I always used the same info to log into the website and into the game. I think that's not the problem... But I will try it too.

*EDIT: didn't worked, need help people

try to create a new gamersfirst account and link your existing KO account to it.
    I know it won't let you use have the same login name and same ko name, so maybe thats the reaseon

But I always loged into the site with the same info that I use to login into KO. Still having the same problem, need help

jon702boyz

it will do this sometimes... I get it everyonce in a while... shit wont let me login... so i wait a day or so and then it normally like fixes iteself

But im trying everyday since august 14...

The problem is that I don't remember the email either :P And I tryed that password thing but didn't worked. I have the SQ and seal/unseal I can't remember the email.

dojomaster

sorry man, i had the same prob with my account i used like 2 years ago after they switched the website to gamersfirst.