zzz that faggot

This is a discussion on zzz that faggot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it was only a 900k diff between me and the fuking item, i'm trying to sell decent shit for dirt ...
Page: 1

Ruthless

Default zzz that faggot

it was only a 900k diff between me and the fuking item, i'm trying to sell decent shit for dirt price (dex +6 earring 1.5m) and nobody bought the fuking earring on time, then sum fuking asshole buys it b4 i could sell the earing :angry:

if this has happend to u b4, i kno how u feel, fuking pissed. :angry:

thats why u ask a friend to lend u some cash

Ruthless

i spammed like shit thru ally chat and no answered until the fag already took it.

mason_cro

so he's a fag cuz he bought something, not even knowing that you wanted it,and also for a price u couldn't pay? wow u really need to grow up a little bit,jesus. chill out, u win some u lose some...

Ruthless

just getting sum anger off my chest
    all better now, gone off searching again.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i`ve lost so many cookies that way..... damn

dazlin

That happens to me all the time.. Seen chit gob pauldron (when i wanted one) for 300m, didnt have coin. Then I had coin and only ones on market were 600+ which I said fuck that. (went back bp anyhow).. Then I buy a SS +3.. Later seen SS +4 for same price... Just a couple examples, but thats my luck ALL the time..

*edit
    Btw I dont think anyones a faggot for this(cept the guy overpricing the pauldron). But I think I just have bad luck + I'm too impatient to not rip myself off all the time.

this is a very silly post, i want to put it in the silly bin