Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone else thinking of leaving this game & into W.O.W.?

This is a discussion on anyone else thinking of leaving this game & into W.O.W.? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; b/c im sure planning too... i know wow is p2p but hell it's worth it 2 month prepaid card for ...
Page: 1

nwodruid

Default anyone else thinking of leaving this game & into W.O.W.?

b/c im sure planning too...

i know wow is p2p but hell it's worth it 2 month prepaid card for 20buck the game with 1 month free. 20buck.......20 buck for every other 2 months..........loook like alot $$ but i prefer that then having to paid for a this game.....so its 40buck i paid when i get it for 3months and the game itself..

the macros and cheating just piss me off way too many times

i try playing roque b/c it's hard playing has a warrior sometimes to lvl up. sometimes b/c of the far away archer macros you can't.....

man even for a legit archer it's hard specially in the first 30lvl ........i believe(hit 25 today first day too)..
    half the quest u can't do b/c of archer macros killing left to right in the pits.

i know there macros and cheat for other classes but archer are the main user of it...

the cheating is just what make me wana stop playing ...

wtf is up with Only Knights & clan leader could Report PPl who cheat???
    wtf thats mad gay......everyone shoudl be able to right click someone and report them...
    like once a person get flag by 4 ppl it should be a big Red alert to the gm.....
    gm should investiage by being invisible like they alway are(but doing something)
    and go where that mark person is at.. and test that guy out by pms and jsut by watching them.....and boom banned..not freakign suspened not 30days off....Ban.. the whole account BAn not just the character...

well i still be playing......for few more week.....then wow here i come...
    yes i was going to p2p for this game but, i be stupid if i support the poor security that this game has..
    im sorry if u p2p for this game you sir or man....need to be smack in the face with reality...

p.s.
    srry english is my third language
    & no im'm nto from turkey...so i don't speak it..

Reinhard

Nah i love the pk this game has and i dont like the necessity of paying for playing

mm2

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Nah i love the pk this game has and i dont like the necessity of paying for playing
    that doesnt apply to ko at all

Originally posted by mm2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mm2)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    that doesnt apply to ko at all[/b]
    "Free to play, pay to connect"

budsofglory1

WOW FTW!!!

wtf___dude

Originally posted by budsofglory1
    WOW FTW!!!
    how's pking in WOW? :mellow:

Helm

Originally posted by wtf___dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtf___dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-budsofglory1
    WOW FTW!!!
    how's pking in WOW? :mellow:[/b]
    compered to KO... lets just say it is a bit different -_-

the_man_slayer

KO is a relaxed and laided back game in comparsion to the players of W.O.W who have a different take on society.

Sustain

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    KO is a relaxed and laided back game in comparsion to the players of W.O.W who have a different take on society.
    You hit the spot nigga... Yes you did.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

WOW is a different type of fun

KO is a different type of frustration

im playing wow , cs and some other game and it pwnz but dont play wow too much or ull get bored very fast

hej

Maybe quit KO, but never go to WOW, only thing god with WOW is it run by a great company, its a crapy game in every other way.

:pic:

<<<< ko start suck with those koxpers and no gms

who wanne go offical ko forum and spam the shit out of it until its crash ? :lol:

See i disagree with people that say WOW is a crappy game, it has great quests, and amazing end game instances that require so much skill and tactics it is unbelievable. The pk is good too, its evenly bananced, 1 man cannot take on 2 or more alone, the way it should be, and a group of lower levels can take down a level 60 if they have the talent and skill. Even grinding on wow is interesting because the monsters you face are challenging, not just a matter of repeating the same series of buttons in the same order.

The things that make KO great are bugs strangely enough, the likes of comboing and sliding, not originally intended to exist are what makes it fun, MGames just got lucky that their crappy programming made their game enjoyable.

with concerns to community, the community in KO has gone to the crapper lets be honest where as the people i have encountered in world of warcraft are a completely different specimen, helpful friendly and generous, it's amazing the two games share the same genre

DragonFire

Originally posted by PADDY
    See i disagree with people that say WOW is a crappy game, it has great quests, and amazing end game instances that require so much skill and tactics it is unbelievable. The pk is good too, its evenly bananced, 1 man cannot take on 2 or more alone, the way it should be, and a group of lower levels can take down a level 60 if they have the talent and skill. Even grinding on wow is interesting because the monsters you face are challenging, not just a matter of repeating the same series of buttons in the same order.

The things that make KO great are bugs strangely enough, the likes of comboing and sliding, not originally intended to exist are what makes it fun, MGames just got lucky that their crappy programming made their game enjoyable.

with concerns to community, the community in KO has gone to the crapper lets be honest where as the people i have encountered in world of warcraft are a completely different specimen, helpful friendly and generous, it's amazing the two games share the same genre

I have to agree..Since I played WoW for about 7 month, It is Instances take amazing organisation and tactics...i.e Pulling certian mobs so you don't wipe 39 people. And positioning of Boses ETC. I really Enjoyed PKing In wow..Its not like Everyone says it is.(A hint..dont do battle grounds alone..its gay) But other than that it was really fun...The only reason I quit is because the One person I enjoyed playing with quit.. So I desided to quit also.

Oh and 1 Person can take 2-3 people (ive done it) levle 60s that is.

And PVP take organisation also, Like in WSG, You need to have certian People on Defence. And Certian people on offense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast