Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

anyone ever get rollbacked

This is a discussion on anyone ever get rollbacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i did a trade for a dread shield+7, 400m, and a +5 rebirth shard for a +7 exe rebirth shard... ...
Page: 1

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

i did a trade for a dread shield+7, 400m, and a +5 rebirth shard for a +7 exe rebirth shard... and when i logged back on, my char was rollbacked.

i lost 200m (coz i made 200m later in the day), and my dread shield+7 coz i took it off the other char. and i logged on to see that i got all my old gear.
    even got King of Knight to prove it
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...=GrandeSoftTaco

i also got a ksc of the trade window and i sent it in as a support ticket. i think k2 isnt goin to save me on this one... what do u think

o damn can. gogo BBB and create a complaint. BBB occasionally helps us players, CS ticket wont do anything but worth a try.
    GL

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

damn... that sux... I'm happy is till got my items , wish u good luck by gettin it back...

i did a trade for a dread shield+7, 400m, and a +5 rebirth shard for a +7 exe rebirth shard... and when i logged back on, my char was rollbacked.

i lost 200m (coz i made 200m later in the day), and my dread shield+7 coz i took it off the other char. and i logged on to see that i got all my old gear.
    even got King of Knight to prove it
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...=GrandeSoftTaco

i also got a ksc of the trade window and i sent it in as a support ticket. i think k2 isnt goin to save me on this one... what do u think

[/b]
    that reddevil guy has to be the luckiest guy ever he just made a +6rebirth EE now a +7 ex rebirth shard i wish i had his luck

i wonder if the rollback was k2 mistake or possibly not legit item?

Arthurios

I wouldn't trade my exp shard +7 for those shit :P anyway did you win a gm event or something? I won a gm event few months ago and after that I got a roc from boss event, and next day I got dc, got the 9999 potions I won but lost the roc that I got few hours before

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

... i went to juraid. won 2 silver gems. went cz got killed in towers. while i was waitin for rez got Dced. when i logged backin game i was alive in eslant my silver gems were gone but i had a random hanguk sword +7 in my inventory :P

dont know where it came from but cant complain

anyone who got dc rollbacks ever tried to do anything bout this? send in a ticket? get it back?

i think it happens when a gm messes with your account?

coz i was getting my accessories fixed before this happened. they were all greyed out, as if they were duped

True story, 2 years ago a friend of mine had been exping for over 24 hrs straight. He was super tired and got a pm saying there was a premium event and to go to a hack website and put in ur info to registers. Yup, he did it lol. When he woke up his character was neked. At the time Oly was essentially a new server. He had great gear at the time, roc+1, WP+2, Shell 8, Rappy 8, etc. We had spent days at the anvil during those days trying to make some of the first +8 items. Any way, he called K2, sent in tickets, wrote letters and low and behold, he got an official "roll back."

For those of you who do not understand this, they actually go back to the date before the character was scammed or hacked and your character is reset to that date. He got all his items back but then noticed that the scammer forgot a WP on his nub and later when he recovered the account, put it on another account. When his items were rolled back, he got a dupe of each item, which he figured out because of the WP. The next mtnc, everything on the acct was wiped...

In the end, not only did he get his items scammed (his own fault really), get his items back, and then have them wiped, he lost 4 months of exp, premium and his char was set backwards so he lost exp, np and all the time.

Good shit, k2d. And that is why K2 does not do roll backs anymore...

Banned

well what i can say... it was a bad trade lol

joke... all what u can do as someone said is complaint in BBB and hope.. try contact a GM in game also

dragunmaster

first off why would you pay so much for 6 ap ?

seems like you got the worse end of the deal

but on topic : idk lol

lol i think its worth it. u try getting a dagger with that much ap

dragunmaster

lol i think its worth it. u try getting a dagger with that much ap[/b]
    ive played c west since the beginning, really no need for a dagger with that much ap considering theres not much competition there lol

I think you wasted your money but its on you, hope you get what you wanted outta the trade

True story, 2 years ago a friend of mine had been exping for over 24 hrs straight. He was super tired and got a pm saying there was a premium event and to go to a hack website and put in ur info to registers. Yup, he did it lol. When he woke up his character was neked. At the time Oly was essentially a new server. He had great gear at the time, roc+1, WP+2, Shell 8, Rappy 8, etc. We had spent days at the anvil during those days trying to make some of the first +8 items. Any way, he called K2, sent in tickets, wrote letters and low and behold, he got an official "roll back."

For those of you who do not understand this, they actually go back to the date before the character was scammed or hacked and your character is reset to that date. He got all his items back but then noticed that the scammer forgot a WP on his nub and later when he recovered the account, put it on another account. When his items were rolled back, he got a dupe of each item, which he figured out because of the WP. The next mtnc, everything on the acct was wiped...

In the end, not only did he get his items scammed (his own fault really), get his items back, and then have them wiped, he lost 4 months of exp, premium and his char was set backwards so he lost exp, np and all the time.

Good shit, k2d. And that is why K2 does not do roll backs anymore...[/b]
    so since i got rollbacked and now that i got both my shard+5 rebirths again... technically that means that there are two in the server with the same item ID?

Banned

... i went to juraid. won 2 silver gems. went cz got killed in towers. while i was waitin for rez got Dced. when i logged backin game i was alive in eslant my silver gems were gone but i had a random hanguk sword +7 in my inventory :P

dont know where it came from but cant complain [/b]
    Bro i think you got my brothers Hanguk +7 from c-west, his disappeared like 2 months ago. :P if your incident happened 2 months ago, i'm gonna laugh my ass off xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast