Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

anyone ever get rollbacked

This is a discussion on anyone ever get rollbacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what radarcher told can be true, but you can help it by upgrading it so the item gets a new ...
Page: 2

Arthurios

what radarcher told can be true, but you can help it by upgrading it so the item gets a new ID

so since i got rollbacked and now that i got both my shard+5 rebirths again... technically that means that there are two in the server with the same item ID?[/b]

Apparently the only ways to change ID's (that aren't bugs) are through upgrading, compounding and reversing...good luck.

if you have a sister or a mom, have them call k2 and say they're account was hacked and they want a rollback
    k2 will roll back if your a girl

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

can, ur ap isnt good enough already?
    anyways suks to hear goodluck gettin back man

515saint

iv got a few simple words for you and i quote "In game trades are at your own risk" <--- quoted from 3 different gms and 4 cs tickets !

if u do get your shit back ill be very surprised and happy for you. let us know how it gose, im still waiting to here back from all 3 of those gms.... hahahhahaha never guna happen fucking wankers

515saint

Wink

True story, 2 years ago a friend of mine had been exping for over 24 hrs straight. He was super tired and got a pm saying there was a premium event and to go to a hack website and put in ur info to registers. Yup, he did it lol. When he woke up his character was neked. At the time Oly was essentially a new server. He had great gear at the time, roc+1, WP+2, Shell 8, Rappy 8, etc. We had spent days at the anvil during those days trying to make some of the first +8 items. Any way, he called K2, sent in tickets, wrote letters and low and behold, he got an official "roll back."

For those of you who do not understand this, they actually go back to the date before the character was scammed or hacked and your character is reset to that date. He got all his items back but then noticed that the scammer forgot a WP on his nub and later when he recovered the account, put it on another account. When his items were rolled back, he got a dupe of each item, which he figured out because of the WP. The next mtnc, everything on the acct was wiped...

In the end, not only did he get his items scammed (his own fault really), get his items back, and then have them wiped, he lost 4 months of exp, premium and his char was set backwards so he lost exp, np and all the time.

Good shit, k2d. And that is why K2 does not do roll backs anymore...[/b]
    even if they did offer you a roll back would u want it ? it might do more harm then good. imo most fun mmo to play but run by the biggest pack of absolute fuckwits and most irresponsible and unethical business ever ! such a same, can u imagine the game if it where run by Blizzard ??? or dare i say it even funcom ! (blizzard preferably funcom are retards also just not as bad as k2...)

wow that was just supposed to be lil comment /end rant

xanarchistx

It&#39;s some odd shit where if you don&#39;t log out before a server disconnects you for another reason, nothing is saved. it&#39;s almost like when you DC normally the old /save command is used, otherwise you&#39;re screwed....

Basically, K2 will never do anything about it, unless EVERYONE had a problem... The screenshot proves nothing, because (true or not) they will claim you are using a friend to get items.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

iv got a few simple words for you and i quote "In game trades are at your own risk" <--- quoted from 3 different gms and 4 cs tickets !

if u do get your shit back ill be very surprised and happy for you. let us know how it gose, im still waiting to here back from all 3 of those gms.... hahahhahaha never guna happen fucking wankers[/b]
    so if we cant trade ingame... how the hell are we suposed to get any trades done. the trade feature was implemented for this exact reason

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

It&#39;s some odd shit where if you don&#39;t log out before a server disconnects you for another reason, nothing is saved. it&#39;s almost like when you DC normally the old /save command is used, otherwise you&#39;re screwed....
    Basically, K2 will never do anything about it, unless EVERYONE had a problem... The screenshot proves nothing, because (true or not) they will claim you are using a friend to get items.[/b]
    happened to my rougue &#39;;s

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

happened to my rougue &#39;;s[/b]
    did u try to do anything bout this? like get it back from any support tickets?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

did u try to do anything bout this? like get it back from any support tickets?[/b]
    no, i do not care about that char

grande got but fucked

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

got a personal rollback yesterday...decided to make a comeback to xigenon and bought 13gbs...got disconnected about 15mins after the trade...relogged into x1 to have only a few hundred thousand left (the exact amount before the trade) and my +7 fabrics back (which i had burned before the trading)...so pissed because thats $65 usd down the drain >_<

and the people who sold me the gb didnt get a rollback so i cant get any compensation >_<...fuck k2

got a personal rollback yesterday...decided to make a comeback to xigenon and bought 13gbs...got disconnected about 15mins after the trade...relogged into x1 to have only a few hundred thousand left (the exact amount before the trade) and my +7 fabrics back (which i had burned before the trading)...so pissed because thats $65 usd down the drain >_<

and the people who sold me the gb didnt get a rollback so i cant get any compensation >_<...fuck k2[/b]
    Buying GBs from Chinese, nice one.

Buying GBs from Chinese, nice one.[/b]
    He said he bought them from Chinese Goldfarmers?
    Dont think so.

But your right... buying from Goldfarmers sucks... detroying the game. But always complain bout cheaters/koxpers...
    well thats offtopic. -.-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast