Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

anyone ever get rollbacked

This is a discussion on anyone ever get rollbacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He said he bought them from Chinese Goldfarmers? Dont think so. But your right... buying from Goldfarmers sucks... detroying the ...
Page: 3

He said he bought them from Chinese Goldfarmers?
    Dont think so.

But your right... buying from Goldfarmers sucks... detroying the game. But always complain bout cheaters/koxpers...
    well thats offtopic. -.-[/b]
    C-west 1 eslant - full party of lvl 75s macroing.
    C-west 2 eslant - 2 full partys of chinese macroers.

These chars will be sold to the people on these forums, the money they macro will be sold to the people on these forums. We support cheating by buying the stuff they provide, we support cheating when we buy from them and sell to the ko4lifers. This forum is full of people who are complete hypocrites.

C-west 1 eslant - full party of lvl 75s macroing.
    C-west 2 eslant - 2 full partys of chinese macroers.

These chars will be sold to the people on these forums, the money they macro will be sold to the people on these forums. We support cheating by buying the stuff they provide, we support cheating when we buy from them and sell to the ko4lifers. This forum is full of people who are complete hypocrites.[/b]
    Well I posted in a Topic where they talked about a good company to buy GB from....
    And I got flamed, because I said that you help the cheaters etc. ...! Chinese Goldfarmers are good for the economy... wtf??!
    If we never started with Goldfarming etc... no one complains if its good or not... And its NOT good.
    Tell me why its good that Koxpers kill our Isi/Fela, why its good they Koxp at our Exp/Farm slots. Why its good they NPtransfer?!!
    Yes its good for the econmy... detroying the game, good for the economy. Hell ye it is!...
    still offtopic. :S

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

He said he bought them from Chinese Goldfarmers?
    Dont think so.

But your right... buying from Goldfarmers sucks... detroying the game. But always complain bout cheaters/koxpers...
    well thats offtopic. -.-[/b]
    nope didnt buy from chinese goldfarmers, bought from an old friend in xig whom i still had on msn...they "quit" awhile back but i asked if i could buy any gb they had...meh its fine now...re-uninstalled the game and going to block it from my comp forever ^_^

xanarchistx

These problems are 99% of the time, never fixed.

The item has to be saved onto your character (onto the database under your name) Once it has been saved, it will appear on your character when you relog.

With no record of the item being on your account, K2 has no choice but to refuse the request.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

well finaly found a buyer for my char
    bought a seal scroll

and now i cant seal the char i get to the point that i choose my char that i wanna seal i put down the numbers to seal and it says failed

its disbanded from the clan
    inn is empty except right buttom spot
    i had a bag with some crap that expired so those i cant move out

but in d1 ore d2 in moradon ore luferson i cant seal the damn char

anyone else had probles like these?[/b]

These problems are 99% of the time, never fixed.

The item has to be saved onto your character (onto the database under your name) Once it has been saved, it will appear on your character when you relog.

With no record of the item being on your account, K2 has no choice but to refuse the request.[/b]
    meh i threw in plenty of screenshots that i had the item. ksc files too. in the ticket :X

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123