anyone get randomly hacked?

This is a discussion on anyone get randomly hacked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not sure if this is even possible im hoping it is just an error some how try to logg in ...
Page: 1

WafflesAndCocaine

Smile

not sure if this is even possible im hoping it is just an error some how

try to logg in today my account pass does not work , i try it at the main site does not work (caps and no caps)

so i click forgotten password to recover my account and it sends stuff to the email

i go to the email and guess what? pass was changed how is this possible?

some tell me keylogger but i share some names and all there accounts are still fine and all items

only I knew the pass to the email and its a seperate password then my ko pass :P randomly hacked is what i call it.

HotAsIce

I'm pretty sure anyone who was hacked, and not scammed, was done so randomly... Hope you didn't loose anything too good

not sure if this is even possible im hoping it is just an error some how

try to logg in today my account pass does not work , i try it at the main site does not work (caps and no caps)

so i click forgotten password to recover my account and it sends stuff to the email

i go to my email and guess what? pass was changed how is this possible?

some tell me keylogger but i share some names and all there accounts are still fine and all items

only I knew the pass to the email and its a seperate password then my ko email :P randomly hacked is what i call it.[/b]

Did you create the account yourself? If you bought it previous owner can easily get the pw changed through tickets from another accnt as I learned the hard way recently. Luckily my 'haxor' gave my shit back..

WafflesAndCocaine

i didn't create the account myself , but my brother did ill get the account back tonight hopefully but doubt any of my items are on it

Did you create the account yourself? If you bought it previous owner can easily get the pw changed through tickets from another accnt as I learned the hard way recently. Luckily my 'haxor' gave my shit back..[/b]
    Even though if the old owner could change the info he said pw to email was changed aswell, which would mean that he never changed the sq to email. but i think this is prolly a keylogger attack. doesnt make sense that both pw's were changed. At least that would seem like the most reasonable explanation but he says his brother was old owner, and I would hope someones brother wouldn't scam them. But anyways....

GL with your account Waffles.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

GL

=/

WafflesAndCocaine

guess this is good bye all who know me , ill still come on msn cant get my account back and all who see it that is not me

my clannie was scamed and deleveled <_< it was fucking nice guy and now he gona stop
    did a cs ticket and gm gave him complete set +3 and elexir +1 -_-

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

guess this is good bye all who know me , ill still come on msn cant get my account back and all who see it that is not me[/b]
    Was it KillerNoob1?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

guess this is good bye all who know me , ill still come on msn cant get my account back and all who see it that is not me[/b]
    nooooooooo all my friends gone now

Was it KillerNoob1?[/b]
    that was my warrior

Banned

happen once to me..yeah hacked..thats really sad..

happend to me to still didnt get the acc back

Since i downloaded KOSP i randomly get hacked

/sarcasm_off