Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Anyone get their CS back?

This is a discussion on Anyone get their CS back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div> Originally posted by 0wnoR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0wnoR) <!--QuoteBegin-Trii @ <!--QuoteBegin-MONSTER I bet you never tryed full def/attack ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by 0wnoR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0wnoR)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-MONSTER

I bet you never tryed full def/attack warrior with a CS and a tota +8 :>

we dont spend usd on items.
    then dont sell for usd. gift to friends etc..[/b]
    buying for usd is different than selling. there's always people that want to buy items for usd, why would i give it to friends ? they dont deserve it, they might also later just take an item and sell for usd.[/b][/quote]

buying and selling for usd is all the same....if it makes u sleep better at night to think cause u didnt buy anything for usd go right ahead but its same as selling for usd....its a circle and your helping it....so dont think of yourself as high and mighty cause u never bought anything for usd but u sold it for usd

Ambitious

Tez why are you complaining about people selling for USD? That's just more stuff you can buy.

MONSTER

Cause people always complain for nothing. -_-

Ambitious

STFU you stupid cunt. You're complaning about people compaining; do you see the fucking irony? God, you're just flat out retarded. Leave the forums because no one wants you here.

MONSTER

Originally posted by Ambitious
    STFU you stupid cunt. *You're complaning about people compaining; do you see the fucking irony? *God, you're just flat out retarded. *Leave the forums because no one wants you here.
    How about you come here and make me :wub: , you wont so i'm not going to argue much longer

Banned

Originally posted by Ambitious
    Tez why are you complaining about people selling for USD? *That's just more stuff you can buy.
    hey pussy i dont buy my shit.....nerds like u do for me....its called profit margin and ty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and who said i am complaining :blink: ....i am pointing that people who sell for usd then turn around and call other people babashopers are fucking hypocrits....thats my point

its all the same if u help the problem and are not the solution then u cant say shit

I lost my +4 cs, still aint got it back yet...

Banned

jmbo u will get it man......they just prob need time

Luckyduck

Keeps fingers crossed that a CS will be mailed to me. I wonder how they fit that big shield in an envelope. :lol: :lol:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Luckyduck
    Keeps fingers crossed that a CS will be mailed to me. *I wonder how they fit that big shield in an envelope. * :lol: *:lol:
    they debigify it! And to use it you have to de debigify it!!

Banned

Originally posted by Luckyduck
    Keeps fingers crossed that a CS will be mailed to me. *I wonder how they fit that big shield in an envelope. * :lol: *:lol:
    u better cross your penis man for more luck :lol: :P

TunaFishyMe

shit im going to change my name to :Jimbo: and hope they fuck up

Luckyduck

=) If I was talented enough to "cross my penis" I think I'd go into the pron business and make a fortune ^_^

invader

did anyone not lose their cs?

TunaFishyMe

fuck, they didnt give me a cs

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast