Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Anyone get their CS back?

This is a discussion on Anyone get their CS back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i did not lose my cs...
Page: 5

thanatos

i did not lose my cs

Ambitious

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ambitious
    Tez why are you complaining about people selling for USD? *That's just more stuff you can buy.
    hey pussy i dont buy my shit.....nerds like u do for me....its called profit margin and ty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and who said i am complaining :blink: ....i am pointing that people who sell for usd then turn around and call other people babashopers are fucking hypocrits....thats my point

its all the same if u help the problem and are not the solution then u cant say shit[/b]
    ROFL Tez, you're the biggest babashoping Mexican on Diez. I'm not going to waste my time on filth like you.

cricri

_zesta_ still doesnt have his CS back >.<

TunaFishyMe

where is my CS!!!!

Luckyduck

CROSSES PENIS IN HOPES THIS REBOOT GIVES ME MY CS BACK!!!!

T-Mac

Originally posted by Luckyduck
    CROSSES PENIS IN HOPES THIS REBOOT GIVES ME MY CS BACK!!!!
    gl

Banned

Originally posted by Ambitious+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ambitious)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ambitious

Tez why are you complaining about people selling for USD? *That's just more stuff you can buy.

hey pussy i dont buy my shit.....nerds like u do for me....its called profit margin and ty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and who said i am complaining :blink: ....i am pointing that people who sell for usd then turn around and call other people babashopers are fucking hypocrits....thats my point

its all the same if u help the problem and are not the solution then u cant say shit
    ROFL Tez, you're the biggest babashoping Mexican on Diez. I'm not going to waste my time on filth like you.[/b]
    everyone babashops noob and i am not mexican u racist bastard

also dumbass no name is it still babashoping if u didnt pay for any of your items....stupid man....also there are about 1000 more people that come before me

what did i babashop....my WDN LMAO...or my str +10 ring ROFL....also most of my uniques came from trades and from buying with gold bars.....but really i forgot u know all oh great god of KO.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep hiding behind fake names and get the fuck of of the forums then

Luckyduck

Anyone get a CS back on this reboot?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    what did i babashop....my WDN LMAO...or my str +10 ring ROFL....also most of my uniques came from trades and from buying with gold bars.....but really i forgot u know all oh great god of KO.... :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:

tezz, im sorry but dont cover ur shit. U`ve babashoped, so have i and many of the most wellknown players. U even said that u got all ur shit from selling gbs and then buying items. If u say it i believe u, but thats still babashop. I don`t wanna throw more wood in the fire but stop denying things that we all know.

Trii

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    what did i babashop....my WDN LMAO...or my str +10 ring ROFL....also most of my uniques came from trades and from buying with gold bars.....but really i forgot u know all oh great god of KO.... :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:

tezz, im sorry but dont cover ur shit. U`ve babashoped, so have i and many of the most wellknown players. U even said that u got all ur shit from selling gbs and then buying items. If u say it i believe u, but thats still babashop. I don`t wanna throw more wood in the fire but stop denying things that we all know.[/b]
    looking at full shells +8 and raptor +8 and 2* rol +1's you question yourself what did u babashop ?
    i dunno probably those silk bundles when u first started playing. w/e dont start any flames after this.

only a raptor +8? +8's inferior isn't it :lol:

i put in a cs ticket for boo's chitin shield got the default response, hope they get on it soon though

Luckyduck

In my opinion, your not babashopped unless you spend money out of your pocket for items (USD). If you sell your own shit for USD and use that USD to buy items, its no different the spending IGC on that item.

acolyted

but lets say Lucky that a person wouldnt get CS for igc >< so he sells GBs and then buying CS for USD... its good way but pretty gay since he cant get it by hiself ingame with ingame coins....i know a few ppl with that story -.-

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by acolyted
    but lets say Lucky that a person wouldnt get CS for igc >< so he sells GBs and then buying CS for USD... its good way but pretty gay since he cant get it by hiself ingame with ingame coins....i know a few ppl with that story -.-
    i had to do that, since couldnt find myself a cs for igc. But still, by selling and buying for usd, is condoning and motivating this. If i sell for usd, i make other people sell for usd so they can afford my shit, and thats why can`t buy top items for IGC. Is a vicious cicle, but USD = Babashop.

I've babashoped.....

my shard +7 :lol:

pd: gatubela doesn't have his chitin shield back yet.