Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

EVERY HUMAN ON AKARA

This is a discussion on EVERY HUMAN ON AKARA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For christ sakes lets fuking learn to pk by ourself, which means for you retards that you don't need 5 ...
Page: 1

09chilton

For christ sakes lets fuking learn to pk by ourself, which means for you retards that you don't need 5 + int priests behind you duffing the shit out of the orc. Now with that said that proves to me that all of you guys cannot kill me without a duff, also u cannot kill me with out having 5 or more humans on me and once and the lucky fagot that gets the kill is cool? wtf learn some god damn respect and vs someone and if u do lose fucking lose with pride and digity and dont fucking run, also we need to get something done about the god damn speed hackers in akara. ALL SHOULD BE BANNED. The only reason why akara has all of the lvl 80's is lol because they need level 80 to beat me out of everyone in the server i've only lost 3 vs now. with that said i guess u could say why vs u because your so good, because whats the fuking point to pk. I know everyone wants a kill but its dumb. U need to learn to respect people and vs, i was JUST in war and i was extremely furious, but again happy to see the people that i did vs well it was mroe like 3vs 1 but still i owned. I cant kill 3+ people hitting me it is rediculious i'm extemely mad about this and every god damn human that reads this on the human side can fuk off or change their pk style, raymond, and a couple other noobs. It is people like them that absolutely kill the fuking game.

hey

calm down, its just a game

Evil_S

Bump, and Ophealia, you fucking speed hacker, your ass is mine when i catch you alone you cheatin ass hoe.

calm down, its just a game[/b]
    +1

09chilton

well it is just a game but dude, all of this makes the game horrible and not fun anymore wtf i dont buy things on this game not to have fun...zzz

tommyleonghk

well... have u ever thought about when YOUR pk party duffs 1 person and gangbang that poor lil helpless duffed player?

its the same.... it happens to everyone.... take a deep breath...relax.... and gogogo

and to all speedhackers out there.... hope u rot in hell

mrmagic2008

when you are debuffed and ganged up, it's smart to just town. No need to be like a hero and get killed. They didn't play fair, so why should you?

Richie

I guess its time to rid the game of party play then.

ps. THE FAT GERMAN KID LIVES!!!

ps.2 If i played Akara, i would personally hunt you down with a party of full debuff/heal int priests just to fuck you off. Now go take your pills kiddo.

banaanc

hmm most human priests ive seen sit in town and cant even cure or run around with speedhack and tota club

tho thats dcz

but yeah orcs are nabs

Sahabi

Cool

HealinGuGetsmeHigh, you expect a vs in War? :blink: You ever seen a real war or one in a movie? They get 2 large armies and gang-bang each other!

If you want a vs, gel gel arena aga, or go away from OB, HB, and Bowl... far far off to the side somewhere in a side area and get a vs going on. As long as you're in the main pk areas and expecting a fair vs instead of a mob gang-bang... well.... that has to be the most noob thing I have ever heard from a "I can kill everyone and only lost 3 times and people are only lvl 80 so they can kill me" type of player.

Real GG and 1337 there bro! h34r:

I guess its time to rid the game of party play then.
    ps. THE FAT GERMAN KID LIVES!!!

ps.2 If i played Akara, i would personally hunt you down with a party of full debuff/heal int priests just to fuck you off. Now go take your pills kiddo.[/b]
    ROFL :lol:

welll if there were less gangbangs, then sooner or later, you would complain that akara is too empty like carnac west... -.-" people are never satisfied

Edminztrator

lol ? are u talkin about ur pathetic clan ?(MONSTER) people like feelmywrath or another xxx noob warriors pk with 4-5 priests ? how u can talk about other people or u talkin about ur clan ?

pliz give me a ss of a moster clan party or more then 4 moster ppl where you see 4-5 priest and if you see 3 priest 2 of them are bp and 1 is int maybe. MONSTER got 2 int priest in clan so we are not like human side where every lvl 80 warrior run with 3-5 int priest with 1 party curer, 3 party healers and 1 subside priest if not 2 of them.

Edminztrator

subside :huh: are u talkin about ScorDragg ? lol is the same ... he use the same shits on pk and yes in clan party

lol ofc you use subside when you are a bp but are we 4 other priest to "no" he maybe got a int priest with some times
    and i sad can you give me a ss when you see a full moster party with 4-5 priest

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast