Anyone getting hit buy other party members or others ?

This is a discussion on Anyone getting hit buy other party members or others ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :huh: was killing hornets for a friend in clan,, and i nearly died few times -_- i thought WTF,, these ...
Page: 1

ANZAC_Mondane

Default Anyone getting hit buy other party members or others ?

:huh: was killing hornets for a friend in clan,, and i nearly died few times -_- i thought WTF,, these are hitting hard today ,, then he said he was regetering dammage to me while afk as well :blink: ,, then he went Morodon to see if it fixed,, then Chosen was standing ther as well and he pm me and said he was hittimg me ,,,,,, ANYONE else has this ,, or was it me that had a bug??

no... you've always been able to kill the same nation in their homeland..
    its called pk

or maybe its koxp h43r: zomg

Strong Side

LoL NOOB! h43r:

Schaf

I have done this numerous times, but it has always come while i was in CZ. But i think the clannies thanked me cause they would have been xp'd by the towers if i didn't...I mean ummm teach them fags to piss me off :lol:

I hit Dah once when we were still playing for like 500 dmg while we were doing DM's and he called me a whore

Ive only noticed it in cz when the towers repel dmg

zetazeta

hmm i had same problem but i think has something to do with koxp, cuz both times there was a koxp at hornets and me and my friend were fighting for the spawn and 1/5 hornets woulid hit me over 400 dmg and when i started noticing, i realize an arrow would hit me when that dmg came up and you also hear the arrow sound effect >.>

Got hit by a party member while doin dkz rofl

once my int healing priest hit me for 480 in an eslant paramun party... the fuker redballed me

I've done this quite a bit down at the hornet spot near EMC apos. I only noticed it happens when the hornets were dying too fast, because it stopped occurring when we stopped killing them for a while then resuming, but it picked up again when we took them out too fast. <_<

ANZAC_Mondane

Yeah,, was weird,, as soon as i hit the Bees,,, i hear arrow arracks,,, and of course,,, it was hitting me <_< and nearly killing me at times,,,becasue 1) it hurt ^_^ and 2) it think it made my casting fail at times,, i was having trouble casting as when i got hit,, i had trouble casting 2nd Nova ]]

As for Kospers,, i didnt see any around,,, was just my Clannie,, and Chozen there,, as he Alawys there looking for Atilla