Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

[ANYONE?!] GOD Macro for archer 5/3 arrow needed

This is a discussion on [ANYONE?!] GOD Macro for archer 5/3 arrow needed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am not agressive, at least not at this moment lol. Why would I be? I just answered to your ...
Page: 2

I am not agressive, at least not at this moment lol. Why would I be? I just answered to your stupid comment thats all

Okie dokie, anyways im gonna tell you play legit cheerz

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    I am sure he is talking about macro as a whole. Not only about macro for farm...
    I thought that too, but that would make even less sense considering 90% of players use macro and they are not getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Because NTTgame doesn't care if you use some sort of program in PK for minor or for a better combo, because you aren't gaining anything out of it (other than NPs which aren't directly translatable into anything). If you use macro on farm or exp, you not only are gaining something directly (items and EXP), you aren't using their genie service, so of course they're going to ban you for it.

It's illegal to use macro for farm and EXP, but it's perfectly fine to use it in PK, it's pretty retarded but that's just the way it works.
    I know of their convenient train of thought. Just trying to corner good old Adi into giving me a factual answer.
    SacruM likes this.

Macro is only illegal if you're using it for AFK purposes.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Macro is only illegal if you're using it for AFK purposes.
    Right, because that way they don't get that sweet genie $$$. Basically, there's no way any NTT sellout can justify this rule.

-If macro is illegal in every situation, how come the majority of the players are not getting banned? According to the TOS, all macros are banned.

-If macro is only illegal when used to AFK farm, why is this not explicitly stated in the TOS or at least implied? Such a convenient rule.

Inb4 the "we have no way to check who is using macro" bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Right, because that way they don't get that sweet genie $$$. Basically, there's no way any NTT sellout can justify this rule.

-If macro is illegal in every situation, how come the majority of the players are not getting banned? According to the TOS, all macros are banned.

-If macro is only illegal when used to AFK farm, why is this not explicitly stated in the TOS or at least implied? Such a convenient rule.

Inb4 the "we have no way to check who is using macro" bullshit.
    It comes down to the fact that you cannot prevent people from using macro or detect it. Easier to give people some leeway.

Edit: I'm not saying it's fine the way it is, just pointing out the obvious.

buy a logitech keyboard with macro and adjust your timing between skills acordingly ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12