Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT Items

This is a discussion on FT Items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats wrong with them ?...
Page: 1

Norrec

Default FT Items

whats wrong with them ?

on most servers, the FT has never been successfully beaten, it has only been abused by people who bugabuse it in order to gain a blue chest. so the items that come from that chest, are not legit, unless it was actually beaten.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

It really sux that k2 doesnt do anything about it. The current char i am playing has been banned for 1 month and the defender of the lord that was in the account were deleted. But it was the ONLY ONE that got banned for it.
    Sometimes i really think about buying a dol, it have 80 more ac than the shield i use, dager def, repel phisical atack and etc etc. 70% of the top priests of the server is using it, 20% are using duped chitin shield, 10% have legit ones.
    So i go to cz out of the rush time and fight this guys, people with dol, duped cs, hell breaker, smite hammer, shells+8. And sometimes its nearly impossible to kill a fully debuffed priest lvl 62 against a warrior lvl 68. FFS they have more ac tormented than i have buffed.

Norrec

i have got a dol +6 , a gift from a friend . but i cant use it coz when i took it pms begin to say " not legit " , " cheater " etc. i didn't abuse bug or something .

and question of year : if ft items are illegal , why theres always ft wars ??

Trii

block pms then DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

well they still don't respond in official forums about deleting them. the only bans theysaid they would do was for people selling them, nto people having them. I decided I would carry a smite hammer because I wanted one, and I figure as long as I don't sell it, I should be ok.

don't take my HB away! It's all I have left now. Seriously... my life has no meaning without it.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by +8 James
    don't take my HB away! It's all I have left now. Seriously... my life has no meaning without it.
    If you are seriuous... this is just sad -_-

It was a half-truth. lol

elu

Originally posted by magix
    on most servers, the FT has never been successfully beaten, it has only been abused by people who bugabuse it in order to gain a blue chest. so the items that come from that chest, are not legit, unless it was actually beaten.
    magix, some1 told me tioc beat it, is this true? and if u did, how many times?

:911:

my little bro norrec i know u r the legit and dont care about what ppl said i know u never use bug ^^

HolyNorrec :wub: :wub: :wub:

Norrec

*PLOP*

Norrec

are they illegal or legal on beramus ?

just because someone has beat it legit once or twice doesnt make the ft items on that server legit. They said on ares and diez they would not delete the items cuz they had been beaten once or twice. All the other servers they said it would be deleted. but that was over a month ago.

Norrec

i've heard beramus had been beaten once too ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast