Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Character dc problem

This is a discussion on Character dc problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am currently having a problem with my character.. It keeps dc at the start of the character page and ...
Page: 1

I am currently having a problem with my character.. It keeps dc at the start of the character page and sometimes when i load ingame i get a Disconnect from server. Any others experiencing this problem? or am i pawned by k2? <_<

sexy Owa

my friends and clannies arnt experiencing this problem, if it keeps becomming an issue restart and run maintenence on your computer, if it is still happening your best bet would be Tech support on this forum or pming Linus on the knightonline official forum.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I am currently having a problem with my character.. It keeps dc at the start of the character page and sometimes when i load ingame i get a Disconnect from server. Any others experiencing this problem? or am i pawned by k2? <_<[/b]
    Maybe someone keeps dcing you, since sometimes you&#39;re able to get ingame before you get disconnected while others you get to the character screen, try changing your password just in case imo.

i did change my password 2 days ago and its still the same .. now its getting better.. i dont dc at character page. i dc when i finish loading ingame.

mrmagic2008

i know that if you are in cz/adream or if you died on a server(server 1), then relog into another server (ie, server 2) you will get DC when you press the start button on the char screen. Not a big deal since you just relog again....

is that the issue you are having?

I am in moradon everytime i load finish. And nope, i didnt die in cz .

unsolved_mystery

do you have fast load patch installed?

Yup. Fast loading patch is installed. Does that effect the game? I am getting this problem recently only.

unsolved_mystery

was reading official forums, apparantly loads are having the same problem, maybe they will come up with solutions. sorry.

Thanks..

lironzz

try dlting norton antivirus

What for?

coz its crap...

I get dc like that when Iam running some programs in the back that use a lot of memory/hard disk/cpu.
    KO loads a lot longer and when it does, DC.
    Disable all other non-vital processes and try to log on then.

The only thing i have on is my MSN. Disabled every other things. And still the same..

DeathInTheNight

try dlting norton antivirus[/b]
    Are you drunk, Norton gives you more problems than it fixes.
    Try turning ur fx settings right down b4 you login game, scandisk and defrag ur puter.
    If it still happens then it&#39;s probably from K2&#39;s end and you&#39;ll just have to w8 until they fix it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast