Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone had their account banned recently for no reason?

This is a discussion on Anyone had their account banned recently for no reason? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Tyranozor K2 plz stop being bad its really gonna cost you some GG players influent and your ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranozor View Post
    K2 plz stop being bad its really gonna cost you some GG players influent and your gonna loose money! Wake up... stop breaking nuts...
    K2 don't care about minorites, if turks are fine whit how AIDS the game is they are happy and if turks wasn't happy usko will be shut down pretty quick.

Anyway i logged my acc for the first time in 6 months and im not banned so not playing the game is a good way to avoid ban for sure.

Validating

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently suspended.

Someone with access to this account was observed using third party tools to modify/automate game play.

Please be aware that usage of any third party utility that automates game play beyond the normal mechanics provided in game is considered a violation of our Terms of service.

This account will not be unblocked. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account.

kkthxbb....

Dont enter that forum guyzz.Mods are dictator there

Banned

You just need to know how to talk to them. They coddle the weak and do not know how to take constructive criticism. As long as you agree and suck their dick as much as possible you'll be fine on officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    You just need to know how to talk to them. They coddle the weak and do not know how to take constructive criticism. As long as you agree and suck their dick as much as possible you'll be fine on officials.
    LOL... give us some tips mate :P i really want my account back hahaha

m2 my account banned 4 no reason 1week ago

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12