change shard to the lvl 70 quiest in eslant?

This is a discussion on change shard to the lvl 70 quiest in eslant? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i could be mistaken, but i think this is it. i take no credit for this work, i found it ...
Page: 1

michel22

i could be mistaken, but i think this is it. i take no credit for this work, i found it a while back but never used it. i think it changes the appearance of tota spears and shards to look like the lv 70 eslant items.

http://rapidshare.com/files/85284578...rg_us.tbl.html

umm i dont think you cant scan these files, but at the same time i dont think you can put anything harmful into them.
    i also dont suggest using files that alter anything with the game because i believe it is against the TOS, but im not stopping you

i see that alone the lvl 70 quiest shard? or all the game see that lvl 70 quiest shard??????????????????????

I have no clue of what you just said.
    but yes TBL edit IS against the TOS
    and you arent stopping us? looks like you're making us, by uploading this file and shit

Banned

why do you want shards to looke like flame instead of poision its get enoying when everyone use them :P

i dont think k2 will ban you for use this tbl when they dont ban speedhackers at all lol.

Mariuszowy

WTF you will never get banned for client site tbling.

Banned

i think wow can ban ppls for doing this but they ban hackers in less then 5 mins,k2 might ban a bot in 12 hours+ lol.

but why cant $K2$ have all tblīs on server side so ppls cant change them ?

Banned

It's fuking retarted to change the look of a shard to a 70 dagger

The 70 weapon is so rare, u can't just change it >_> well i wouldn't