Buying Items Online

This is a discussion on Buying Items Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I recently got a gift card, American Express, but theres 2 problems. 1st: PayPal don't accept gift cards. 2nd: WU ...
Page: 1

Thicklord

I recently got a gift card, American Express, but theres 2 problems. 1st: PayPal don't accept gift cards. 2nd: WU doesn't accept American Express.
    Is there any other way to send the money to a person?

Thank You.

wawh

mail...

i have one too i dont think theres any way to use it online.

Thicklord

Yea it can, i called the customer support and they said yea. They just need to add a name and address for the card and your set to go, it is considered a credit card. BUT she, operator, said that PayPal and eBay DO NOT accept it. It can be used anywhere where Amex is accepted.
    What I'm trying to find out is another way to send money, ONLINE.

unno wat kinda card u bought but as long as it works as a credit card even tho its a gift card it will work on paypal just gotta set up the address so it appears as a real cc on paypals end i always got my gift cards from a bank most make u have a bank account so jus get someone with a bank account to pick one up for u

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

ClickandBuy once accepted my American Express Gift Card, never tried again tho... It may not work.

Thicklord

unno wat kinda card u bought but as long as it works as a credit card even tho its a gift card it will work on paypal just gotta set up the address so it appears as a real cc on paypals end i always got my gift cards from a bank most make u have a bank account so jus get someone with a bank account to pick one up for u[/b]
    Yea, i have all that set up, but a few friends said it didn't work. And the girl that attended me setting up address/name, said that PayPal and eBay won't accept them.

officially they wont but as long as u set up the address it shouldn't matter because it still works as a credit card same as my debit i can pay as debit or as a credit also online its always credit its not gunna hurt to try neways ... all pp will do is say no thing is

u cannot add in the money on the cc/gift card to ur acct balance u need to either buy from someone who accepts cc transaction or have a verified friend that can accept ur money and send back and it cost u x money depending on how much ur sending