Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

simple as this: never use WU

This is a discussion on simple as this: never use WU within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuck it, dont use it to save your life. the great thing about paypal is theres a way to resolve ...
Page: 1

Default simple as this: never use WU

fuck it, dont use it to save your life. the great thing about paypal is theres a way to resolve problems. with WU, its pointless. after my experience, i recommend all to fuck WU royally and give them nothing.

wha' happent?

aga, its in aellio's post. the reason aellio posted is that we both were working on trying to buy a mage, but i dont know now since Don_E decided to go MIA with my money.

Bullshit, I've had way more problems with paypal as have 2033203204 other people. Now, that doesn't go without giving you credit on how WU can be bullshit too, because I've suffered with that shit as well. However if I had the choice of eating a nice steaming pile of scat, and using paypal again, I'd choose option 1.

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Holy shit? Apparently I'm not the only one, I went to check my paypal account by typing paypal in google to see if I was recently chargedback for no apparent reason or if my money is frozen as is usually the case, and WHAM, this site came up as the third most frequent in hits.

P.s Omfg typ0 I miss u, u can even use my shitty mage ffs :wub:

:wub:

Phosgene

WU has maybe lower chance to get scammed but no help when u do .

HsK

paypal is dangerous for receiver
    WU is dangerous for sender

paypal is dangerous for receiver *
    WU is dangerous for sender
    AGREED.

That why u buy W/U @ Xigenon from me and me only.

Be careful who u deal with. Even peoples long time e-friends have done each other dirty :wub:

the_man_slayer

WU has problems for the buyers, Paypal has problems for the sellers. Sorta balances out I'd say -_-

nothing like meeting the buyer/seller @ his home
    give him the knowledge of a complete fuk up (maybe hospital needed) if he at least tries to scam u
    then u sell/buy and both r happy

arent we townnnn? :wub:

... well how in the world are we suppose to know that the account Don_e is not being use by the acctually owner Don_e? we dont have no clue... plus everyone said he was a TRUSTWORTHLY seller and good gun so we went with it. and how can he sell us a RE/EME with no hassal over WU the first time then we went back for some more iteams and he scammed us.... wat BS he just wants to cover his ass up by saying it was not him fucking BS or unless a mod can say that different ips were runed on that ko4life account then oh well just another day that me and typ0 get scamed. The End.

xEbeCc

well always is dangerus to spend money in this game for out security about sellers and buyers, but depend always who was selling u something , i make some deals from WU , selling somethings in DIEZ server, i never scammed anything, i sold my warrior xEbeCc i miss u :wub: , but always u need to know where he from and whats the history about him ... anyway so bad for u , so sorry

DragonFire

i fuckin hate stupid ppl...god they should go to the corner of the basement they live in and die there...scammers are so gay... <_<

Originally posted by xEbeCc
    well always is dangerus to spend money in this game for out security about sellers and buyers, but depend always *who was selling u something , i make some deals *from WU , selling somethings in DIEZ server, i never scammed anything, i sold my warrior xEbeCc i miss u *:wub: *, but always *u need to know where he from and *whats the history about him ... anyway *so bad for u , so sorry *
    we did look up his background first everyone told us he was legit seller/buyer for WU so we didnt think he would scam us... and tbh i think that lame excuse he came up with him not being the real Don_E was a lame excuse who the hell lets some random guy use the ko4life account lol.... its not that all damn hard to make a freaking account here ffs.... anyways watch out for him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast