Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone here play Rainbow Six Vegas?

This is a discussion on Anyone here play Rainbow Six Vegas? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I played Getal Gear Solid for the ps1 and liked it, but never really liked MGS2 or 3, I might ...
Page: 2

FattySin

I played Getal Gear Solid for the ps1 and liked it, but never really liked MGS2 or 3, I might try 4 tho, you never know[/b]
    Aba! I really miss you, you were always a sexy beast :wub:

Will how can you possibly do that? ._. MGS1 was best one so far in my opinion, Raiden ruined MGS2, but MGS3 was a very good game, loved that shit.... I wouldnt mind getting a PS3 just for MGS4 cause it looks insane, and it seems to be Snakes " last mission " so I HAVE to play it.

Back on topic... I tried Rainbow Six Vegas on PC but it was a tad too hard for me to get used to, i'm not that good at FPS's, but it seemed damn good ( Needed some Slo-mo shit like FEAR :P ) It wouldnt be possible for me to play with you from PC if your on 360 would it? That'd be cool

Banned Senior Member

Metal Gear Solid 3 was supposed to be the last MGS game, hell [spoiler]it wasn't even Snake, it was BigBoss which you were cloned off of[/spoiler]

And i'm not all sure, but from what I've read, and watched about MGS4 [spoiler]Snake is still dieing from the Fox Die, and at one point during the game ( at least in the movies shown ) he goes from Old to young. It's believed he was cloned, but not all sure atm[/spoiler]

Aba

Yeah, it took some getting used to fatty...I play for a few days then let it collect dust for half a month because I thought it sucked, then I saw it was the second most played online game...second only to gears...so I tried it again, got the hang of it, and turned out to be a major success...

Class is starting...see you later

BTW guys I'm back in the summer...see you all soon

Banned Senior Member

You better be bitch i'm moving out so I need my rent money :P

Aba

lol...it's gone from "shut my mom up money" to "big screen tv money" to "ps3 money" to "shut my mom up (again) money" and now it's "rent money" xD

FattySin

Metal Gear Solid 3 was supposed to be the last MGS game, hell [spoiler]it wasn't even Snake, it was Big Boss which you were cloned off of[/spoiler]

And i'm not all sure, but from what I've read, and watched about MGS4 [spoiler]Snake is still dieing from the Fox Die, and at one point during the game ( at least in the movies shown ) he goes from Old to young. It's believed he was cloned, but not all sure atm[/spoiler][/b]
    Yeah I know, at the end when you found out [spoiler]that Solid Snake that you thought you were playing was Big Boss, I was all like, Whoa man! That Phantom guy is hot![/spoiler]

My main reason that I wouldn't play MGS4 is because [spoiler]if Snake really does kill himself off, I wouldn't want to watch my favorite guy going down that way Then again, it's either die from a disease that you are tormented by or kill yourself, I dunno if I would be so desperate to kill myself tho [/spoiler]

PS - [spoiler]żm lowe spożler feature babaaaaaaa[/spoiler]

Canadian

fuckin hard game....

Banned Senior Member

lol...it's gone from "shut my mom up money" to "big screen tv money" to "ps3 money" to "shut my mom up (again) money" and now it's "rent money" xD[/b]
    She still asks me about it here and there but I assume she gave up on me telling her. I bought the TV and the ps3 before you started having "problems" getting me the money ><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12