Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone here playing Korean KO?

This is a discussion on Anyone here playing Korean KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like most other korean free online games, you need to provide your korean social security # while registering to make ...
Page: 2

like most other korean free online games, you need to provide your korean social security # while registering to make an account

If your not korean , ur not touching krko. Those whores are so closed door when it comes to letting non-korean players play there game.[/b]
    if only K2 wasn't so obsessed with money, we could have the same policies that koko has in providing their service solely for their own country.

hell, even a nice little ip ban like myko banning china would be nice

Cammers91

thats what people say about JPKO and now all of sudden people say its easy even though they IP bann all but themselves[/b]
    JapKo you Can Sign Up For using a proxy and u can play the game but your account will probaly be banned because there not letting non -japenese players play the game

k so everyone here arguing whehter or not u can play JapKo or KoKo without being of their nationality.

But my question still stands :P Does CS drop in their version?

PlayerofRogueC0la

i play koko when im bored..of my char in usko.. lvl 50 ftw ^^ english patch.. learn korean ftw

i play koko when im bored..of my char in usko.. lvl 50 ftw ^^ english patch.. learn korean ftw[/b]
    I doubt any hangul would want a scamming shit like you playing their game.

Banned

If u can manage to even get into krko... they better not find out u not korean, or be ready for a ip bann .

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

k so everyone here arguing whehter or not u can play JapKo or KoKo without being of their nationality.

But my question still stands :P Does CS drop in their version?[/b]

in jpko its the same situation as in usko....no cs dropps anymore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12