Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Anyone interested in....

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl did it back on tez now. this thread is awesome. Did you use abyss pots too? 1v1 defence armor ...
Page: 10

TunaFishyMe

rofl did it back on tez now. this thread is awesome. Did you use abyss pots too?

1v1 defence armor is gay

Banned

rofl did it back on tez now. this thread is awesome. Did you use abyss pots too?

1v1 defence armor is gay[/b]
    nope not one abyss pot used :lol:

and agreed defense armors are gay....you know how many times turks would use defense armors for 1v1 against me and say they were not <_<

Banned

1v1 defence armor is gay[/b]
    sexytime?

TunaFishyMe

sexytime?[/b]
    yes please

Banned

siggy time?

TunaFishyMe

dont know what you are talkkie time

Banned

yes please[/b]

dont know what you are talkkie time [/b]
    siggy time : D

Banned

I didnt use LR pots nor Weapon defence because I think its unfair to use and your warrior didnt need it
    well probably you did because you sucked at everything and everyone here can testify for that you couldnt pk at all or 1 vs 1
    i said you got duffed but then saw it was illusion and it was only 1 of the fights so shut up im not gonna post coz it will just drag flame and it goes off topic[/b]
    i dont see anyone really testifying or backing up anything you say ever so stfu

i only used defense armors when pking in cz against many orcs...not for 1v1 idiot....u would not even use them for gang bang pk....that shows your stupidity right there and lack of any skill since all u did was die 100 times over

would u like me to send u all the msn logs of over 50 players from that last month i had my account asking me "who the fuck is on your char cause they suck and dont know how to do anything on warrior" .....tell me if you would like those msns cause i will send them over to you

ask devin, ask chusco....when they logged they would get same response...."who was the idiot on before you cause that guy cant pk for shit" ....well guess what aviv that would be you.....so yes you cant beat a even level or lower level light mage cause you sucked

i remember doing a 1v1 while you were on tez i was on aja.....ur combo was half the speed of some of the worst warriors i have come up against so please dont talk like u were anything on warrior or mage.....we all remember both

light mage cant beat warrior level 75+ and up.....maybe a 72 light mage vs a 72 warrior the warrior would lose but i still think not...cause the light mage just cant do enough damage to the warrior who can outpot him

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

yea but light mage cant kill shit. I can just sit there potting and i wont die. Unless the new light blade hits hard...the old light blade hit me for like 200ish[/b]
    try it.. spam 700 on u see if u can outpot lol.

RiseAgainst_

Damn pointless argue that will lead to a locked topic, just say "yes aviv what u say is right now u can die happy, k bye kid."

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

IIIIIIII ure stupid ofcourse noone can beat Salsa hes light mage with tons of weapon def ( usually hit him 400 my screen ) and please dont tell me that attack light mage requires skill[/b]
    r u stupid? i&#39;m talking about sin VS-ing salsa, not many sins can win. the only weapon def is a gay crimson dd +7.. is that ALOT? i mean considering sins have magic shield.. hell i don&#39;t think it is a lot.

n mage doesn&#39;t require skill eh? yea u must&#39;ve suck as mage thats y u quit your original char n leeched on tez. fyi mage wasn&#39;t even on the topic.. DUH.

sexy Owa

i honestly didnt see this topic going into 8 pages of flames and argueing i wonder why its still up, joker your a gg warrior baba but dont waste your time on diez, if you want to play again go with dro to the new server and clan up with them nebs! no amount of skill can compete with +3-5 uniques bright white armors and legıt weapons >.< at least in a new server everyone starts off the same

dont see why this topic should remain up if its all about other ppl anywho

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910