Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Anyone interested in....

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; being babashop don't mean anything m8. i beat felix when he had much better gear then me and 2 levels ...
Page: 3

merchanter123

being babashop don't mean anything m8. i beat felix when he had much better gear then me and 2 levels higher. gear helps, but skill is better.

Banned

being babashop don't mean anything m8. i beat felix when he had much better gear then me and 2 levels higher. gear helps, but skill is better.[/b]

babashop=rich yuppy gamer kids or koaholics spend all ther dole on KO or rich dorky bank owners (almost forgot Tez :P )

i bet if felix didnt lose his rols from bugg abusing he would beat u now lol

nah i just saying sly bro .. same reasons why u quit game before u maxed out ur warrior are still same now even worse .. when u go sit moro and see ppl selling +3 shits all day ull know waht i mean <_<

Banned

being babashop don&#39;t mean anything m8. i beat felix when he had much better gear then me and 2 levels higher. gear helps, but skill is better.[/b]
    not in todays cz, everyone is level 80 and with valks covering armors, its almost impossible to see who is "playing fair" and who is wearing defense armors in 1vs1.

warriors running around with +9 shells and +3 uniques, +9 raptors, you have to be amazingly geared to stand up to them now.

Banned

1st....your combo was ok at best

2nd...i still love ya

3rd...dont come back simply cause this game sucks, k2 sucks, and it will make your black inside if you do come back

other then that....how u been :lol:

sexy Owa

they are right :/ quest abusers hit 80, dupe everywhere, nobody fights with pride in cz, its all ks and run when your going to die. coming back right now would be both a waste of time and money if your going to regear a character >.<, go to a new server if anything so you have a hope of enjoying yourself at all

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

being babashop don&#39;t mean anything m8. i beat felix when he had much better gear then me and 2 levels higher. gear helps, but skill is better.[/b]
    r u talking about when u were using warrior? cause seriously a warrior only requires so much "skill" lol. i mean its such a dead character in 1v1.. nothing to be proud of. only characters that need a lot of real skill(which is reflexes) are sins and bps.

r u talking about when u were using warrior? cause seriously a warrior only requires so much "skill" lol. i mean its such a dead character in 1v1.. nothing to be proud of. only characters that need a lot of real skill(which is reflexes) are sins and bps.[/b]
    u r taking some vitamins? right? B type? right? u, sudenly become very smart boy, must be vitamins, right?

:P

TunaFishyMe

sorry this game is 70% gear 30% skill. and it gets closer and closer to 100% gear as the server life increases.

FACT!

Banned

REAL FACT

GAMING DOESNT TAKE SKILL WHEN YOU CAN BE BEAT BY A 8 YEAR OLD KID OR A 64 YEAR OLD GRANDMA OF 11 GRANDKIDS

REAL LIFE IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN HAVE ANY SKILL

Banned Senior Member

shame you dont have skill neither ingame nor in real life :P

TunaFishyMe

REAL FACT

GAMING DOESNT TAKE SKILL WHEN YOU CAN BE BEAT BY A 8 YEAR OLD KID OR A 64 YEAR OLD GRANDMA OF 11 GRANDKIDS

REAL LIFE IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN HAVE ANY SKILL[/b]
    ummm just cuz an 8 year old or a 64 year old grandma can beat you doesnt mean gaming doesnt take skill...
    an 8 year old or a 64 year old grandma can beat you in life as well...

tez&#39;s logic aint so great :P
    FACT!

REAL FACT

grandma can never beat me. zuahah

Banned

REAL FACT

Tez ate his Wheaties again this morning :P

Haha tez lacks skill in game and rl ^^

he also lacks a penis :P

Sustain

r u talking about when u were using warrior? cause seriously a warrior only requires so much "skill" lol. i mean its such a dead character in 1v1.. nothing to be proud of. only characters that need a lot of real skill(which is reflexes) are sins and bps.[/b]
    Actually for me sins are alot easier than warrior I am forced to use E combo to get my war combo precise. And BP takes skill? Total crap, heal, duff ,attack same pattern always.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast