Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Anyone interested in....

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ummm just cuz an 8 year old or a 64 year old grandma can beat you doesnt mean gaming doesnt ...
Page: 4

Banned

ummm just cuz an 8 year old or a 64 year old grandma can beat you doesnt mean gaming doesnt take skill...
    an 8 year old or a 64 year old grandma can beat you in life as well...

tez's logic aint so great :P
    FACT![/b]
    no offense but if you let a 8 year old or a 64 year old beat you when your in your prime and they are not.....your pathetic...FACT

that logic is perfect
    shame you dont have skill neither ingame nor in real life :P[/b]
    look in the mirror before you say something ..... your the last person to talk about anything real life or in game

my real life skill?.....it would take you 20 years to accomplish what i do in 1 day :lol: and my ingame...sucked for some time but it was as good as any warrior can max out....you never got good at warrior....just being a exp lacky and nothing more....hell you were not even liked at that ROFL

dont talk again please aviv.....please

DragonFire

lol, I don't understand why you have to bring "k2 sucks" and "RL IS BETTER" into EVERY topic you reply into, No wonder every topic ends up about you...Cause you never shut up!!!

Banned

lol, I don't understand why you have to bring "k2 sucks" and "RL IS BETTER" into EVERY topic you reply into, No wonder every topic ends up about you...Cause you never shut up!!![/b]
    cause the truth hurts?

or

your jelouse cause i am more popular then you?

:lol:

Sustain

^No you are just a dirty Indian, it would be funny to hear your accent tho.

Banned

^No you are just a dirty Indian, it would be funny to hear your accent tho.[/b]
    please tell me your not that stupid?

you judge i have a accent based on what? that all indians have one? thats just plain stupid

i have NONE and infact speak better then most people born in the US

when i speak my native language a accent for that region where i was born is added but my english is perfect

next time ask before you say some dumb racist remark please

anyone on vent can tell you i dont sound indian and anyone who has seen me in real life can say i dont look it either since i have tattoos and peirceings

as far as my cleanliness....it by far surpasses most since i pride myself in personal hygene

Sustain

please tell me your not that stupid?

you judge i have a accent based on what? that all indians have one? thats just plain stupid

i have NONE and infact speak better then most people born in the US

when i speak my native language a accent for that region where i was born is added but my english is perfect

next time ask before you say some dumb racist remark please

anyone on vent can tell you i dont sound indian and anyone who has seen me in real life can say i dont look it either since i have tattoos and peirceings

as far as my cleanliness....it by far surpasses most since i pride myself in personal hygene[/b]
    Oh so you're ashamed from your origins? You are so sad.

how is not looking like an idian being ashamed of being an indian ?

Banned

Oh so you're ashamed from your origins? You are so sad.[/b]
    your a moron dude....i never said i was ashamed....your stereotyping all indians as being dirty and having accents which is a very racist remark....i am giving you facts that not all have a accent and not all are dirty which contridicts your racist remarks which i take offense to.......if anything you need to be ashamed of your thinking and closeminded thoughts as to categorize a whole nation on the beleifs of what the medicore population think or say

before you open your dumb mouth think things through, how you say them, and what you say in the end....i base my facts that your dumb from the posts and responses you have given back to support your thoughts on all indians being dirty and having a accent

only thing i am sad for is you and your lack of common sense of my culture or people
    how is not looking like an idian being ashamed of being an indian ?[/b]
    i think you get the point....thanks

TunaFishyMe

8 year old probably unlikely but i am sure there are thousands of 64 year olds that are more successful than youll ever be.

Banned

8 year old probably unlikely but i am sure there are thousands of 64 year olds that are more successful than youll ever be.[/b]
    and i am sure there are thousands of 31 year olds more successful then those same 64 year olds

but lets go on facts

out of 100 64 year old people refinancing a home today vs a 100 31 year olds refinancing a home today the average income for the 31 year old is $2400 per month in the US while the average income for the 64 year old is $1600 per month

not sure about you but i can do some math and figure out who is more successful here :lol:

these stats are based on a report i just ran with all customers my company has closed loans for......not sure about the whole world but these stats suggest the 31 one year old will be more successful in the US

the_man_slayer

no offense but if you let a 8 year old or a 64 year old beat you when your in your prime and they are not.....your pathetic...FACT

that logic is perfect

look in the mirror before you say something ..... your the last person to talk about anything real life or in game

my real life skill?.....it would take you 20 years to accomplish what i do in 1 day :lol: and my ingame...sucked for some time but it was as good as any warrior can max out....you never got good at warrior....just being a exp lacky and nothing more....hell you were not even liked at that ROFL

dont talk again please aviv.....please[/b]
    lol and u were good at pking on a warrior?

Banned

lol and u were good at pking on a warrior?[/b]
    toward the end yes but still not the best <_<

and dont make me start talking about you on priest rofl

the_man_slayer

toward the end yes but still not the best <_<

and dont make me start talking about you on priest rofl[/b]
    lol did i say i was gd at playing priest?

which is why i have a warrior and my original char was a warrior.. cos i can pk on a warrior

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

u guys are off topic now....

TunaFishyMe

and i am sure there are thousands of 31 year olds more successful then those same 64 year olds

but lets go on facts
    out of 100 64 year old people refinancing a home today vs a 100 31 year olds refinancing a home today the average income for the 31 year old is $2400 per month in the US while the average income for the 64 year old is $1600 per month

not sure about you but i can do some math and figure out who is more successful here :lol:

these stats are based on a report i just ran with all customers my company has closed loans for......not sure about the whole world but these stats suggest the 31 one year old will be more successful in the US[/b]
    ahh yes...thats very interesting...but lets bring it back to the original point.

How many 8 year olds can beat a 18-20 year old in a video game? Also how many 64 year olds can be a 18-20 year old in a video game? Probably not that much of a difference when compared to "real life."

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast